The Secret

After that discovery Ryujin couldn't sleep well, she was constantly thinking about what would Lia think if she tells her she likes her, what if Jisu doesn't feel the same way. Little does Ryujin knows that Jisu felt the same way about her. Lia was also scared of what Ryujin will say if she propose to her.
   After that night the girls needed to go to practice but Lia and Ryujin were too sleepy to concentrate, for what they get in trouble. They needed to explain to JYP that they haven't slept well because of stress and excitement. They both lied because they didn't want the CEO to find out about their feelings since dating is forbidden for them.
   The mouths past but their love for each other continued to grow.
   The day has arrived. Their debut song have been uploaded and they are officially a group.
   But for Jisu and Ryujin these weren't all happy news. Now that they have debuted there is no way thay can be a couple in the next three years.
   This same night Lia decided to make the first step, she preferred for it to be over and to be heartbroken that to keep this a secret.  When the girls were getting ready to go to bed Lia approached Ryujin and asked her out.
*Jisu* 'Hey Ryujin I have wanted to tell you this for a long time but I didn't have the courage.'
*Ryujin* 'What is it? You know you can tell me everything.'
*Jisu* 'Ryujin I really like, like a girlfriend like you. I know we know each other for five months but I really feel like I love you.'
  Hearing these words Ryujin smiled and hug Lia tightly. She was happy that Lia proposed to her.
*Ryujin* 'You don't have to worry about anything. I love you too.'
  Lia stared crying out of happiness but they quickly remembered that they can't date.
*Ryujin* 'I love you so much I don't care about what master will say I wanna be with you. Let's keep this a secret.'
*Jisu* 'Fine but promise you won't tell anyone.'
*Ryujin* 'Not even the members? I am sure that they won't mind us date we have promised  that we will support each other no matter what.'
*Jisu* 'OK we will tell the members but only them.'
   The next morning the new couple tell the good news to the members.
*Ryujin* 'Girls, we have to tell you something.'
*Yeji* 'Yeah, what is it?'
*Jisu* 'We are officially a couple.'
*Chaeryoung*<almost choking on her drink> 'What!?'
*Ryujin* 'We are dating. Aren't you happy?'
*Yuna* 'No we are so happy for you two.'
*Chaeryoung* 'But master said we shouldn't date. You are breaking the rules.'
*Yeji* 'Come on, why are you always like this? No one can forbidden love.'
*Yuna* 'Yeah chill Chaer, if something happens you won't be affected.'
*Chaeryoung* 'No I don't mean it this way. I am just worried about them. What if master finds out or one of the manegers they will surely tell JYP.'
*Jisu* 'Don't worry we will be fine.'