Ciao

There is a girl in my school, whom I have a crush on

She is very pretty and cute, with short, jet black hair. She is a shortie like me.

One day, I came early to school and sat on my seat, on the last bench in the classroom.

I took out my earphones and plugged it to my phone, and put the other ends in my ears, and started playing soft music.

There were very few students in the class, but they were sitting at the other end of the classroom.

I closed my eyes and drifted to my dreamland.

I was woken up when I heard some loud giggles, and among those were the ones that I was the most familiar with. 

I opened my eyes and saw her sitting on the seat in front of me with her friends.

She didn't see me when I opened my eyes, so I quickly shut my eyes and acted like I was still sleeping.

I stopped playing the songs and started to eavesdrop on their conversation.

I heard my crush saying that she loves guys having orange hair, and she doesn't take interest in blonde boys.

I was shocked, she doesn't like boys with blonde hair, and my hair is blonde.

After school ended, I quickly went to the men's salon and came out after an hour with a new look.

I changed my hair colour to orange.

I was happy that my crush might like me back, and I was eager to go to school the next day, to meet her.

When I was happily hopping down to my classroom, I saw a couple kissing.

It was my crush kissing a boy.

My heart shattered into a million pieces. I heard someone beside me whispering that my crush and that by were in a relationship.

I was broken the most about the fact that the boy had blonde hair.

Am I destined to be alone?