Crema

Since the time I was young, I always loved to dance

Since the time I was young, I always loved to dance. I used to watch many dance competitions and auditions for entertainment companies too, and also dance tutorials. 

I never went to a dance class before and I have learnt dancing all by myself. I was pretty good at dancing, because of which I always used to win the first position in dancing when I used to participate in many of the competitions during the school days.

Actually, dancing is my passion.

As I was free for some days because we have a vacation, I decided to sign up for a dance class.

I went to a dance studio near me. It was a building with 3 floors. As soon as I entered the building, I was greeted by a pretty lady at the reception.

I went towards her and told her that I wanted to join the class. She handed me some papers and asked me to fill up and told me that after filling it up I could directly go to the dance studio (practice room).

I chose this studio because it was a bit cheaper than others and also because of the dance trainers they recruited, who are very talented.

I quickly filled up the form and paid her the money. As I didn't take a look at my surroundings properly, after I had entered, I looked around me. 

There were murals on all four sides. They were of people with different outfits and different dance poses. It was so beautifully painted.

The lady asked me to go to the first floor and to quickly get changed into a workout outfit, as the class was gonna begin in 10 minutes. I quickly went to the lockers and as told by her, and changed into some comfortable workout attire. I kept my things in the locker and left the room.

I walked to the studio (room).

As I entered the room, I saw a lot of people standing in lines, like the assembly in schools. 

There were mirrors all four sides. As I was admiring the room, I saw a guy with a long face grab my hand and he started pulling me to the front.

I think he is the trainer. 

He introduced himself, "Hi I am J-Hope. I will be your trainer. Please introduce yourselves to others."

The J-Hope guy was pretty loud, and he looked like a ball of sunshine emitting all of that happy auras. He had dark black hair, and he had a pretty amazing smile, that will definitely make others smile.

I quickly introduced myself to others and went to the corner where J-hope told me to go, which was the only place left in the first line

They started the first class, and it was pretty fun. The dance was kinda easy for me.

Sometimes in the middle, J-Hope used to appreciate my dance moves, and also appreciated others, which motivated me to focus more on my dance as a career.

I was happy that he was appreciating me.

Well, during the whole practising thing, I was nervous about other people's opinions about me.

Will they like me?

Am I looking good?

Will other people appreciate me?

Is this orange hair looking nice on me?

Am I dancing well?

All of these thoughts were bugging me.

After the class had ended, I quickly went home without talking with other people in my class and took a shower with cold water, and plopped down on my soft bed.

I peacefully drifted back to sleep after trying to forget the thoughts that have been bugging me.