Chap 7

Jimin's pov

I tease y/n about her blushing and she hit me on the arm. When she hit me she chuckles at me. And I think I'm in love with her. 

*time skips to lunchtime*

I was walking and on my way to the canteen and there's a girl, she's looking and me with such flirty glare. 

"Hey handsome...," says the girl. 

"Hey sexy...," I'm going to flirt with her for a second. 

"Uh.... Hehe...," she blush at my comment. 

Then I held her chin and kiss her roughly until she whimpers in pain. I smirk in the kiss. I clearly enjoying what I do. But suddenly.... 

"Hey jim-," I saw y/n standing not far from me and the girl. 

"I think I should go...," she said and she ran away. 

"Hey y/n don't go...," I said but she already gone. 

I threw the girl and went to chase y/n. I ran to the canteen to see the guys but not her. Then I saw Ava so I asked her where y/n was. 

"Hey Ava do you know where y/n is?" I asked her. 

"I don't know isn't she with you?" she replied. 

"No....," then I want to go to the roof but blocked by hyeji. 

"I'm not in the mood right now hyeji," I said to her. Then I continue to walk to the roof. 

When I got there I saw a girl sitting there. Is that y/n? 

Y/n's pov

I can't believe I started to like him even though he has girlfriend and now he's flirting with other girls. Why do I have to be so naive? I'm so stupid. 

When I saw him kissing the girl my heart hurts and I immediately ran to the roof where I usually let my stress out. And now I'm crying my heart out on the roof. 

"Why do I have to be so stupid? Why do I like him anyway? He's just a player," I cried out. 

And then I feel someone is watching me from behind and then I saw jimin. How the hell did he knows I'm here??! 

I just wanna run away from him right now. I just don't want to see him right now. Seeing him makes my heart hurt. 

" Y/n is that you?" he softly asked.

I continue to sob and cry. Then he came to me and hug me tightly. 

"Y/n... What's wrong? Why do you cry?" he asked me again but I didn't answer. 

"Y/n are you okay?" he asked me. 

"Go away you dirty player!!," I yelled at him and he seem surprised and shocked. 

"Y/n... That is not what you think it is," he tried to explains it. 

"I know what I saw okay??! And I'm so stupid to fall in love with you!!!" I yelled. 

"You love me?" he asked completely shocked. 

Jimin's pov

"I know what I saw okay??! And I'm so stupid to fall in love with you!!!" she yelled. 

"You love me?" I asked her and I'm completely shocked for what she said. 

"Y/n.... Actually I love you too...," I confessed to her. But I think the moment isn't right and I'm going to make it right. 

"Huh...?" she completely shocked for my confession as well. I chuckled. 

"Y/n... I'm in love with you the moment I saw you cuz you showed up in my dream... Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" I softly asked her don't want to shocked her more. 

"Wha-," I cut her off with a kiss, a long and passionate kiss. I feel her kissing me back and I feel so happy she kissed me back. When we broke our kiss our breath are mixed together cuz I lean to her forehead. 

"What about hyeji?" she asked me. Her eyes look so vulnerable right now. 

"Don't worry about her. She only be my girlfriend cuz she wants frame and popularity, there's no reasons for me to love her y/n.. Cuz I only love you," I told her. 

"So will you be my girlfriend y/n?" I asked her again. And she nodded her head many times. I chuckled and said, "I love you y/n".

"I love you too jimin..," she replied me and hug me tighter. 

"Let's go to my house and finish the assignment," I said to her and she nod. 

I think this is the longest chapter so far... Heheh

Remember to vote and comment 

Love u guys 😘