Chap 14

I was at the park. Jimin brought me here. He said he want a date so here I am. 

"Hey baby sorry I'm a little late," he said. 

"It's okay let's go," I said and he held my hand as we walk. 

We went to a ice cream shop. We ate together and he post some photos. 

"Hey don't post that! I look ugly on that one," I said with an aegyo. 

"No, you look cute and I'll post it," he said and pinch my cheek. 

Suddenly hyeji came in the shop and grab jimin. 

"Hey don't touch him!" I yelled at her. But when I was about to grab jimin. She held a knife and she stab jimin. Then she pushed jimin to the ground. 

"NO! Why did you do that?!" I felt anger inside me but also sadness. 

"That's your revenge bitch take that!" she yelled at me and laughed like a maniac. 

"Why?... Nooo jimin no please stay with me..." I cried out. 

"Y-y/n... I love you...," he said and then I saw his eyes closing. 

"Please.... Please don't leave me jimin.. I love you..," I cried out loudly. I don't care about the people who staring me. I just want jimin back... 

Y/n's pov

"NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I woke up yelling and feeling scared. Although it was a dream it felt real. I saw jin oppa came in to my room and hugged me. 

"What's wrong y/n? Why are you yelling?" he asked softly. 

"I dreamt that hyeji... She killed jimin.." I told him and I started to sob. 

"There there y/n... It's just a dream..," jin oppa told me and kissed my forehead. 

"I'll go take a bath," I said and jin oppa walked out the room. 

Then I walked to the bathroom and take a shower. I came out and wear my uniform then tie my hair. I guess it's just a dream. But I still have a bad feeling about it. 

I went downstairs and see jin oppa and tae oppa eating so I joined them. Then we drove to school like usual. 

*at the school* 

Finally we arrived. I saw Ava approaching me. 

"Heyyyy," I greeted her and she hugged me like always. 

"Let's go y/n," she said and we went to our class. 

When I walked to the class I looked at Jimin's seat was empty. Usually he would come earlier than me. What happened. Then all the bad feelings come to my mind. I was scared to lose him. 

The class has start and jimin haven't come yet. I started to worried about him. 

"Hey Ava do you see jimin this morning?" I asked Ava. 

"No.. Why?" she asked me and I told her about my dream. 

"I'm worried about him Ava..." I told her. And she hugged me to calm me down. 

We continue the lesson like always and the guys didn't know where jimin go either. 

Something was wrong, hyeji didn't come to school today. Neither did jimin. 

*time skips*

I was walking home. I feel somelne is following me so I walked faster. Suddenly there's a hand come to my face and cover it. 

"Hmmmp.. Huuh," then everything was black. 

Jimin's pov

I woke up to see no one in the room. Suddenly I saw another person in the room. It looks like a girl. She was tied up too. When I looked at her I realised it was y/n. 

"Now that my characters are complete... Let's play the game..," hyeji came in the room and said that. 

Don't forget to vote and comment 

Thank u for reading

Love u guys 💞💞