The Start

I always wondered why my life was like this....
My mother abandoned me for no apparent reason. And my dads a workaholic.
But I did have dreams like kids.
But that all came falling down.

Monday October 7
My alarm clock went off. Another day in hell. The bullying because blonds have a low 'IQ'. Or the rumor my mom abandoned me because I was ugly. But to be honest I had no feelings after she left. Not even love. The only person I usually talk to is Stella. She could relate to me in all types of ways. But even in our friendship she knew I wasn't caring. And for that they called me Pandora. The definition they made for me is a person who's life is so fucked up that I shouldn't even live it.
"Ugh...Mondays because we all love it" I said sarcastically.
I did my daily routine and headed to school in my yellow bug.
That's when I saw Stella with her boyfriend and his crew.
"Hey Pandora" they all called out
"Hey guys" I said in a bored tone.
This new girl came up and glared at me.
It was like looking in the mirror. She had the same body shape as me even hair but I don't know about characteristics.
"Can I help you?" I said in my morning voice which was pretty rude.
"Unmm......no."
"Then please move along."
And she rolled her eyes and walked away while muttering something but I didn't here. She better be glad I didn't.
"Why you gotta be so rude?" Stella sung.
"Cause I don't like most people." I said in my regular voice
Then the sweet sounds of first period came. Yay me! I headed to Science, them reading, then math, and now it's free period. I would usually go to parking lot to clear my mind, but a lot of people glared at me like I was looking like a homeless. I usually ignored until Stella came up to me.
"You're dads in a mafia?!!!" She almost yelled.
"What?" I said in curiosity.
She handed me a book about "Pandora's life". Is someone like stalking me. I began reading the book even though I Hated reading. Such a waste of time when you can read the back of the book for what it's about. I spent all the rest of my periods reading. My teachers were shocked so they didn't bother me. Either that or they read the book and was scared about my dad being in a mafia.
I got home shocked because for the first time in forever I believed this bullshit.
The whole book was about me growing up and my families secrets. I went to my dad's office. He never let me go in here so it was a little suspicious. He wasn't going to be home until midnight so I took this chance. I searched his office until I found it. My answers. Everything was true. He used to be in a mafia but stopped 3 years ago. My mom abandoned me because I was destined to kill her and a group called 'Death upon you'. And I had a twin. I kept searching for more but couldn't find any. I wanted to confront him but he'll make some fucking lie. I am not in the mood to be stressing. So be for now.
Peace!
- Pandora

A/N: In some chapters SP will appear. It means sneak peek. I'll give info but in the most interesting parts, I'm warning you before you get mad. There will be cliffhangers.
Love y'all my readers.