And this is where we meet

?????? POV
Yesterday I saw her. Myself. My twin. Very rude I know for a fact but i know it has to do with emotions.
She lived with our dad and I lived with our mom. At first I was mad when I found everything out but I had to find proof that my mother was a crazy psycho. But in blood she was meant to kill mom and her group and I was meant to kill dad and his group called "Blood Stone". My mom trained my saying to be ready for the cruel world but now I know the real reason. They both deserved to die. Using us like that to kill one another. I published the book to warn her and the other but I said it was from Anon. My nickname. Like she had Pandora and I had Anon. I didn't go to that school. But I just wanted to see her. Before the next time I see her she tries to kill me. I bumped into mom on the way out. Her light blond hair was pretty like she was going in a date. She showed me the book. This day just keeps getting better and better huh.

Pandora's POV

I was out to school when Dad got infront if me all dressed up.
"Were you in my office?"
"No."
"Don't lie to me"
"No"
"Tell me now or else."
I was heated quickly so the truth be told.
"Or what? You get your mafia to attack me? Ohhhhhh because I'm so scared of the 200 pound men with guns. Shut the fuck up and let me be. You basically kept me to kill mom. That's why you never showed love."
"You're right"
Two damn words is all.
"Unbelievable"
"You wanted the truth right? It's not like you care about anyone."
He did not just test me.
"You wanna know the reason why? It's because of my bullshitted parents and their issues."
"Mhmmmm" he said like he was in a hurry
"You know what, go fuck yourself"
"Gladly" he said as he walked out the door.
Such a smartass.
I was late to school. But I realized in 8 years I was finally crying. Emotions are returning and that's what I'm afraid of. They make me look weak. They drive me insane. I decided to back my bags cause I'm sure as hell I am not staying here tonight. I walked outside to see the unthinkable. Not again.

A/N: Cliffhanger. You thought it would be a SP? Well think again. Who do you think is out there. Why? And what happened before that's repeating?