Kickass (part 1)

Pandora's POV
Clever how they pulled that trick. They wanna kill I'll be more than happy to be the first want to go. Just not by being shot by my dad,mom,and sister. I quickly opened the car door,grabbed my gun,and rolled out. I was in the middle of a desert. My dad couldn't get worse. The car stopped and they walked out pointing the gun. I was soooo out numbered. If I die someone's going to hell with me. I pointed at Anon.
"I fall you fall and they handle their murders by their selves."
"Not a good time to say that while were all pointing at you"
She shot me in my leg and I aimed at her knee cap and shot her.
"SHIT" we both screamed.
Our parents laughed.
Amelia aimed at my dad and shot.
Paybacks a bitch. I shot her again then mom and dad and took their guns and ran to the car. I drove off leaving those bitches. I drive to Stella's with GPS. I made to her and explained my wound and all the shit.
"Dayummmm gurl"
"I know, shitty parents"
"You know they are going to come after you. And they will come here first."
"Mhmm that's why we are moving tonight and getting everyone that can help"
"Like who?"
"Your squad first"
"My boyfriend and his squad too"
"Let's make the call and let's begin the game."

SP: We got help but so did they. I'm in my own hunger games right now. I'm Katniss and Peta is Stella. Except we got teams or known as our squad.
"Sister, I did not want it to end like this" She said.
Then the gun went off and we had lost our first person.