I am Feriha

I am Feriha Yilmaz . I belong to a poor family . We all came from a village to Istanbul & now we live in an apartment , my mum works as a maid , my dad as a peon , my brother in a workshop & my little brother well..... he just studies . I have recently finished my college & I am waiting for my results, I know I have worked hard & I also know I will definitely get a scholarship ........

Feriha's point of view :

I woke up early in the morning. I couldn't sleep whole night due to my result. I was so excited and also nervous at the same time. The result will be available on internet & I don't have a computer so that is why I have to go to my friend's house "Cansu" she is very rich & my mum works as a maid there also , I wore my old pink t-shirt & trousers , made a messy bun of my hair & said good bye to mum & dad "Good luck dear" my mum said & I gave her a kiss on her cheeks . As I was walking towards Cansu's door , my hands were sweating , I was extremley nervous . I knocked at the door. "Feriha !" Cansu jumped with joy . "Hi cansu I am here to--" I said & Cansu cut my line . "For results ! I know come in , I was also waiting for result , you know as my step mother "Madam Sanem" kept the best tutors for me I know I am gonna be on top Feriha " Cansu said. "Hmmm right ! Okay now turn on the laptop" I said with a smile . Cansu turned on the laptop & checked out the results, she first checked out mine & OMG I got the scholarship & I hugged Cansu. "Lets check mine Feriha" Cansu said this that her stepmum entered the room . "Congrats Feriha" Madam Sanem said with a fake smile. I also gave her a smile. "What ? This can't be happening! I am fail" Cansu screamed . "I am sorry Cansu" I tried to hug her but she was not in the mood of hug. "You can go Feriha" Madam Sanem said with anger. I went out of Cansu's room & stood there for a while . "Cansu ! This is insane I gave you the best tutors but you failed that girl , that daughter of the peon got scholarship & you failed" Madam sanem was yelling. I heared all this & I .... just walked out of their house & walked towards my door. "Oh Feriha!" My mum said. I didn't answer her & went to my room . "What happened Feriha ? Didn't you get the scholarship?" My mum asked. "I am not the daughter of a peon , I AM FERIHA, I AM FERIHA" I cried out loud. "Feriha my baby who said that ?" my mother asked & gave me a warm hug. "Madam Sanem" I told her. "No my dear You are not the daughter of the peon you are Feriha & believe me you'll live your dreams the dreams that I wanted to live , you'll be standing on top , Just believe in yourself Feriha, I know Feriha my dear , that is why we came here in Istanbul from the village" My mum told me & made me feel better. "Hmm By the way I got scholarship" I told her with a smile.

Hey guys hope you are enjoying , I just wanted to let you know that I have been watching this serial from last 2 months & It may happen that I forget to write any episode or I may skip some stuff ....... Okay

Hoping to get alot of votes & comments :)