Giving birth

Start writing your story

Y/n's pov Yusei was in the shower... I felt a sharp pain in my stomach... I let out a yelp in pain... I look down and saw my water broke... YUSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed in pain... I heard a thump from the bathroom... And the door slams open... What?! What's wrong?! He asked in panic... The babies... They are coming! I yelled in pain... He threw on his clothes... But wearing all different clothes... He was wearing a black shirt... Blue pants... Purple jacket... And red shoes... I giggled at his getup... I then groaned in pain... I hate you Yusei... I growled... I love you too darling... He gulps walking to the hospital wing... I hate you so much Yusei... You caused me this pain! You will never touch me again! I shrieked in pain... 

Lily's pov I got a text from Yusei saying Y/n was in labor... Bluejay... I called... Hmm... He steps out from the shower... Were we made passionate love... Y/n's in labor... I said... Oh, fuck! Poor boy! Jaden shivers... C'mon... It wasn't that bad... I argued... Wasn't that bad?! You threatened to kill me, Lily! Jaden yelped... Have I killed you? I asked... Not yet... He mutters... Jaden Yuki... I growled... Kidding sweetheart... Just kidding... Jaden kissed my cheek lovingly... We got dressed and headed to the hospital wing... I hate you so much Yusei... You caused me this pain! You will never touch me again! Y/n shrieks in pain... Poor boy... At least you didn't say that to me... I won't know what to think if you said that to me! Jaden said afraid of the though... I giggled at my husband... What if I tell you now? I said teasingly... Jaden growls... I would bend you over this seat and take you right here! He hisses lowly... How dangerous of you Jaden! I giggled... Yes... It is... He is quite the pervert... Yubel appears laughing... Yup! That is true! Dark Magic Girl appears... Why are you ganging up on me?! Jaden pouts... Aw bluejay... We light teasing you... I kissed his cheek... Gross... Not here... Kari shivers... YUSEI YOU DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y/n yelled in pain... That was something you said to me! Jaden wails... There-there you big baby... But I'm your baby! Jaden said cutely... Sorry babe... Ain't gonna work on me... I laughed... He pouts... 

Yusei's pov YUSEI YOU DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y/n screams at me in pain... I gulp...  How much longer? Y/n pants... An hour or so... Aunt Mana said... This sucks... Y/n told me in pain... I'm sorry I'm causing you pain... I said frowning... It's a good pain... We're gonna have two beautiful children... I never though it was possible... Thank you, Yusei... She leans over kissing my cheek... 

Y/n's pov I opened my eyes in pain... OEW! I shrieked... It's time... Mana told Yusei and I... I grabbed Yusei's hand... For ahead sorry if I break your hand... I offered... It's fine my love... Yusei said... You say that... NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed in pain holding Yusei's hand very tight... His face tighens... s-Sorry... I moaned in pain... Keep pushing Y/n! Mana courages me to counties... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed louder... Your almost there... I see the head! Mana said... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed again... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We heard a newborn baby cry... Congruations it's a healthy baby girl! Mana gave me the girl....