A shy smile

*in this story Cedric doesn't die*

It was your last year at Hogwarts already! You thought to yourself as you and many others began to fill into the great hall and take your seats, you were a hufflepuff, so you headed over to the hufflepuff table and took a seat. You liked being a hufflepuff as it meant you could be friendly with almost anyone from any house without being judged. You were sitting quietly admiring time when your best friend alissa came and sat beside you.
"You'll never believe what happened!" She said.
"What?" You said laughing. She began to speak but soon your attention was taken by the one and only Cedric diggory, he looked even better than last year if thats even possible.

 She began to speak but soon your attention was taken by the one and only Cedric diggory, he looked even better than last year if thats even possible

He sat down beside all of his friends and began to talk to them. I didn't realise how hard i was staring until Cedric himself noticed. I went bright red, i was expecting him to tell his friends and laugh at me but no he didnt, he looked back and gave me a shy smile. A SMILE!!! Of coarse, i smiled back.
the moment was over, when cedrics pals started punching him and looking over at me. I turned around and looked at alissa.
"You were saying?"
"Y/n he totally likes you like CEDRIC FRICKEN DIGGORY LIKES YOU!!" She exclaimed.
"Lets not overthink it, he only smiled at me." I laughed.
"Yeh but hes never done that to anyone else, and trust me he has alot of fan girls" alissa said.
Thinking about what alissa said it was true but i wasn't trying to overthink things.

TO BE CONTINUED, STAY TUNED ❤️