Costa coffee and idiocy.

5th September.

The first day of sixth form. First day of moving from secondary. First day of getting used to. Today. And a rather bizare place too..new,scary,werid.. Urghh,just dreading everything! First lesson is English,desks...its all I see,two seats on one table. How can a room be so clean?! Ah,and the English teacher;Miss Yoke,extremely kind, Just as well,she had a big grin on her face trying to make me feel very welcome,and in fact I did feel welcomed"

So what is your name my dear?" She had a slight rasp to her voice.

"Sarah Umar" I replied.

she looked at my aztec printed scarf on my head and Then and had a warm soulful look then asking: "you muslim?"

"Yes" I replied at a rather confident tone of voice.

"Ahh,if you want to pray your more than welcome to,a prayer room is in the next room" we got talking and she was actually very polite.

A few more students came in looking just as nervous as I did,phew! Glad I'm not alone on that one! Miss Yoke made some guy sit next to me,I was reading my book and didn't take a second look. "Hey,good book?" He said cheerfully

"Yeah,its good" I said with a chuckle I didn't expect...ohh dear,here's the start of an embarrassing day..

"Hey,I'm Jack Dillano" he said

"Hey I'm Sarah!" Oh gosh,I don't want to become over friendly..embarrassment was written all over my face!

"You wanna have coffee?" Jack started off,this time more confidently and a lot more friendly than I imagined him to be

"urmm..no I'm fine.."

"Ohh come ooon,it'll be fun! I love coffee!" He went on and on,insisting...I'm scared. Righht. I just met Nice but mad! And I was going to have coffee with some stranger I've known less than 5 minutes. Jack Dillano. The start of a friendship? Possibly!