Part 5.

A new day always means a fresh start; that's just my belief. And just as well it was,I just knew it was,it like those sort of things you just predict and get right,and then feel hapy aboutcause everything went as planned. But this. This was different. I had a new friend..well,Jack. So,I'll have to MAKE this friendship work. HOW? Well,I thought that through,and recapped over it just to make sure it was sane enough. So here's the plan: I act like an idiot with him. It can't possibly go wrong. I mean seriously,it REALLY can't! I know how they say in films: "what can possibly go wrong?" and then hell lets loose. But this is different cause I KNOW it can't go wrong. I'll just be humiliating myself and that okay by me cause it's not like I've got some sort of angelic reputation,in fact..now i think about it- I haven't got a reputation at all! Enough about me though.

School begins. Lessons begin. And madness will unleash.

"SARAAAAAHH!"

One thing I forgot to mention was Jack begins too. And yes,corret-o-mondo that was in factJack screaming my name from what looked like 7 metres away. So,I played it cool.

"JAAAAAAACCCCCCK! OH EM GEEEEE! HOW ARE YOU?!! IT'S BEEN LIKE 2 DAYS SINCE WE LAST MET!" Yes,that's me,playing it cool. Oh yeaaah,I was on a roll right from the start.

"YEAH,Y'KNOW..NOT TOO BAD,ALL'S WELL,ALL'S WELL!" Jack was still screaming although we were walking towards eachother. What the hey! I'll do the same.

"THAT'S COOL,OH. MY. GOSH! YOU GOT A REALLY COOL BAG!!!" I guess I went a little loopey over his bag. Okay..'loopey' is an understatement but..in my defence it was a really nice bag.

We stopped the screaming and he piggy backed me to class. Whilst everyone else walked. I know,I know..I'm spolit but hey..haters gonna hate,right?