Part 7.

I bet this is the part where you get confused and don't know what's going on with this stroy. To be truthfully honest,me too. I clenched my paper costa coffe cup and headed off home just incase mum didn't get worried.

When I came across Jack. Standing with a girl,walking talking and laughing,a lot of laughing.. Was I really seeing this? I was genuinely under the illusion that he was somewhat homosexual. I say somewhat cause I wasn't exactly sure where to put his sexuality. 

And Jack saw me,and crossed the road with the biggest smile of his face,for ear lobe to ear lobe with shining white teeth. Oh dear!!

"Sarah,hey..Sorry I didn't give you a chance to see Alaina,and introduce you guys properly she's my-"

And then she stuck her tounge down his throat,my oh my was that predictable yet still very awkward to watch..so as I do,I stared around aimlessly.

"Hey Alaina; Listen i've gotta head home,nice meeting you yeah?" I sounded like such a goof,I didn't know what else to say so whatever blurted out is what I had to go for,and unfortuneately it was my spoil sport side.

"HEEEEYYY! GO?! HOME?? NOO,COME JACK'S,WE CAN PLAY CALL OF DUTY TOGETHER! TRUST ME,THERE'S NO PLAYING WITH JACK,HE'S TERRIBLE!!!" Alaina almost hyperventilated when speaking.

"Hey,babe c'mon,be reasonable! I lost to you once!" Jack turned to face her slowly moving his hands around her waist,holding her tight and this moving his hands lower till he started gropping her bum. Oh dear me. I was blinded..the horror of this love-y dove-y ness was puking me out!

Okay,that was NOT expected. But,regardless- I carried on as if it was normal.

"Urr,no really,My mum is going to get super worried if I don't go home,we can play call of duty next time haha,promise!"  I was starting to play along cause well..I just didn't feel right,being unhappy,and plus: Jack didn't mean anything to me and in turn I, didn't to him.

"OH YEAAH,SURE,SURE; WHEN WILL I SEE YOU BABES?! YOU HAVE TO COME OVER TO SEE ME! OH. EMM. FREAKING GEE! I ACTUALLY HAVE A PARTY,I'M TURNING 17 NEXT WEEK! AND BABES,I'D LOVE FOR YOU TO COME,JACK JUST GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ONNN ABOUT YOU BABY CAKES!" Alaina didn't know when to stop talking. A bit like Jack,wow they really were made for each other. And damn! the 'screaming whilst talking' thing was kinda killing my eardrums! AND..BABES?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? OMG,THE SMIRKS I WAS GIVING AT THOSE LITTLE NAMES SHE GAVE ME! DEAR LORD!

Jack went slightly red in the face and tried to cover up that he didn't talk about me "Babe! You know I only told you about Sarah once! I swear Sarah,I never talk about you,okay once! but that was it!"

"Jack,you do! were at your place and all you do is talk about Sarah! Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!" Alaina in turn go her little say,this time: without screaming. Relief for my eardrums. Praise the lord!

"Okaaaaay,sorry to disturb you little argument on whether I'm spoken of or not,but I just wanna tell you Alaina,yeah- I'll be at your place,I'll ask Jack for you house number and your road,and Jack? I KNOW you talk about me! Alaina seem's like no liar!" I chuckled and smiled to Alaina and in return I got a rather angelic smile. She IS beautiful,no lie of a word. I can definately see what Jack see,also no lie of a word.

"Okay Sarah babes,see you then yeah? You're on my side with the whole 'Jack talks about you' cause of our infinate girl power!" Alaina laughing the whole way through of saying that just gave me confirmation her personality resembled to Jack's in some ways. Is it just me seeing this beautiful couple? They're so cute! 

"Um,SARAH! FORGET THE LOSER GIRL POWER CRAP ALAINA'S SAYING,I DON'T TALK ABOUT YOU! SARAH,I'M YOUR BESTIEEEEEE! YOU BELIEVE ME OBVS!" Jack started screaming and his screaming just looked like a drunkard trying to maintain a stable body condition. yes,if you want to know how it looked,it was indeed very scary that I wanted to move 10 metre's away from him,cause in my defense,he looked like he was gonna puke any time soon,so do not think I exaggerated! Just absolutely- blegh. Pukey bleghh!

"Urrmm yeaah! Besite's ! LOOOOL,DON'T KID YOURSELF JACK!!" I began to scream,only cause it was THEE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO PROVE A POINT! SEE HOW I DID THAT? LOOL- Yeah,I say 'Loool' as 'Loooool' It's just what I do y'knoww!

Oh gosh! I gotta head home! My phone started ringing and vibrating like crazy! It was obviously,Mum! 

"Oh my gosh,sorry guys,I really gotta head home,otherwise I'm in for a real killing!" I said walking ad talking with the worried look I usually have when my Mum rings me,my expressions are quite alarming y'know,it's not the prettiest of sights,I must say!

Alaina and Jack had some major laughing fit until Jack finally spoke up " Yeah sure,I'll see you tomorrow yeah? BYEEEEE!" AND JACK CAME TO ME FOR A HUG,OH GREAT THERE GOES MY COSTA!! 

AND THEN ALAINA!! TIGHT SQUEEZES!! KILLING THE WARM COFFEE ON ME!

"Hey! You went costa without me?" Jack seemed surprised and upset at the same time

"Oh yeah,Sorry,I was gonna call you-Well..no,not relly,but I did miss you! Does that help in any sense?" I gave out this nervous laugher and walked off slowly

"HM! NO! WE'LL HVE A WORD TOMORROW!" I could hear Jack's echo as I walked off and turned to smile to him,one of those 'yeah right,what ever!' smiles.

"IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU ALAINA! BYE JACK!" I screamed to get my self heard whilst I walked and talked,yeah- that was also my thing too! Walking and talking- baaad habit!

It split all over me- greaaaat,a soggy Sarah heads home to a angry mummy.