Celebrating

After getting engaged and having a baby, Lena was getting ready to go to her fiancée's apartment for a party celebrating both. Lacy was now 9 months old and Lena felt she was ready to meet everybody.
Laura walked into Lena's bathroom, wearing a light green dress with black heels and a full face of makeup, glasses on and hair down.
"Almost ready Lena?" She asked.
"Yeah I just need to get my shoes. Can you get Lacy?"
"Yeah!" She responded with joy. "Hey Lacy! Are you ready to meet everyone?"
Lacy smiled and laughed. This caused Lena to laugh.
"It's good to see that both of you are happy!" She said to her sister and daughter.
"Well, Lacy smiles when she sees a speck of dust!" Laura responded with sarcasm.
"But you don't. What's got you so happy lately, sis?"
"Nothing. Can't I just be happy?" She said blushing at her sister's comment. Lena looked at her with that look that made Laura want to open up entirely.
"I met someone!" She said smiling so much that her cheeks were red.
"Do tell! I want to hear everything!"
"Her name is Natalie!" Laura said as she got in the car after strapping Lacy into her car seat. Lena looked at her sister in shock, not realizing she was a lesbian.
"Really?! Um..."
"I guess I should have told you that I was gay. Huh?"
"Yeah. That would have been good."
"Sorry."
"What's she like?"
"She's smart and funny and nice. She's so damn gorgeous." Laura went on. Lena liked to see her little sister so happy. Laura had changed a lot since she showed up in National City. The panic attacks stopped, she was more confident, and more independent. Despite all of that and Laura convincing her she was fine alone, Lena refused to move in with Kara and leave Laura. Maybe she could leave soon. Now Laura has someone.
"Well I am glad you found someone." She said once she broke out of thought. Once they got to Kara's, everyone was there. Kara, Lena, Laura, and Alex introduced Lacy to J'ohn, Eliza, James, Nia, and Brainy.
Everyone instantly fell in love with the baby. Lena realized that no one knew that Laura was her sister, so she had to clear that up.
Later Lena noticed Laura was looking a little upset.
"Hey LL. What's wrong?" She asked with concern.
"I just wish that Nat was here." Laura said glancing her phone.
"Call her. Ask her to come. Or text her."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Okay!"
She picked up her phone and sent a message.
"Hey Nat,
I was wondering if you would like to come to a party at my sister's fiancée's apartment?
~LL.
After a few seconds there was a response.
Hey Love,
I'm on my way. Do I need to bring anything?
-N

Hey N,
If you want to you can bring beer.
~LL

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. Laura went to answer it. Natalie asked to speak with her outside. So she stepped out.
"What if you're sister doesn't like me?"
"Babe, you make me happy. She's grateful for that. She will love you. I love you." She said. Natalie looked up and Laura smiled nervously. That was the first time she had said that since they started seeing each other.
"I love you, too!" Natalie responded smiling. Then after a moment they kissed and went inside. Laura introduced Natalie to Lena, then to everyone else.
The rest of the night they laughed, ate, and played games. Natalie was way to drunk to go home alone, so the Luthor sisters took her to the mansion. She slept in Laura's bed.