Dear Readers, please read!

Dear Bumblebees (readers),

     It has come to my attention that some people might think that I don't write my own stories/ I steal them from other sources. That is definitely not true. I take time to think of what my chapters are going to be about but if I do indeed find inspiration from an outside source, I try my best to source it. For example, everything in this book is from my own mind, besides the requests, while I have a few chapters in other books that have chapters based around one-liner plots which I source.

     I've talked to the person who brought this to my attention, I just wanted to make sure my readers are on the same page as I am, so you guys know that I don't and would never steal another person's story or idea.

     If anyone would like to know my writing process, I would be happy to explain it if it means that nobody would accuse me of stealing my work from others. I spend hours writing and making sure everything flows and makes sense. If you're thinking "they're writing is better in some chapters than the others" ...it's probably because my motivation varies and I'm still learning. I haven't gone to school for writing and I probably never will. I might take some classes in the future but that's just because I suck at formatting dialogue lol.

     Recently, I've read a really good story and I wish I was that good at writing, it reminded me of what I strive to be like, what I strive for my writing to be like. If any of you have writing tips or constructive criticism for me, it would be much appreciated.

     Also, sometimes I listen to music (but I mostly listen to rain and thunder sounds) while I write so if you'd like me to write that underneath my chapters for funsies then just tell me :) I'll do a Q&A, questions of the day, etc. if y'all want me to as well.

Thank you for your time and support,

Bookworm