Chapter 4

Annabeth laughed, "Why didn't you guys just TELL us?"

Me and him just blushed.

"C'mon, let's get back to camp!" She finished.

I called some Pegasus from the sky, we each boarded one, except for me and Luke,

"You should go in front, you can talk to the Pegasus after all." Luke said.

"Well, you're bigger!" Percy argued,

"Stop wasting your breath for arguing!" Annabeth said,

shoving Luke's head into Percy's, making them kiss. They stood there, just taking in what happened. Finally, they pulled out,

"I... guess I'll go front then." Luke quietly stammered.

They headed off, Percy's arms hugging Luke from behind. It didn't take long for them to reach Camp Half-Blood. Campers stopped and pointed at the sky, it wasn't everyday you see something like this.

"It's Percy, Annabeth, and Grover! There back!!!" Chiron shouted to the campers.

As they came into view, and then gently landed, everybody realized there was an extra person there.

Everyone swarmed them, horror on their faces as they saw that the extra individual was Luke Castellan. Luke looked ashamed, and stared at the ground. Percy blocked him off from everyone.

Chiron galloped over there, "Percy! What are you doing?! Bringing HIM back?!?"

"He has changed. He isn't evil. Anyone who thinks otherwise will answer to the end of Riptide." I say calmly.

Waaaaay too calmly, like in a passive aggressive way.

"He needs to have a trial nonetheless." Chiron whispered to Percy.

Yes, this chapter is shorter, but the next one will be longer, to make up.

Word count: 241