Book 2

1 year later

After everything was set and done After the murder of a daughter and a father, friend and boss was shot and killed as many wanted his head from the many things he had done in his lifetime from murder, drug trafficking and trafficking of women and young children into slavery.

No one really knew the real extent to all his secrets except for one person and he would do anything to kill the people involved in his fathers death, but this news brought on a bad taste within the families connected to him since he was one of the top bosses.

The death of such a great man only brought out the anger and aggression. Leaving his wife and children with nothing but empty promises and memories.

----
Preface

How far are we with the investigation "what do you mean it's been a year who ever was involved as probably moved on and is living life to its fullest don't you think it's time to give up Declan" give up that's my father I will avenge his murder and let's not forget they stole my heart my Bella your sister destiny deserves to know she didn't die in vein her death wasn't a mistake those bitches will die for thinking they could get away with such a crime do you hear me " of course brother I just think she would want you to move one what the point in this that man wasn't shit to you he was barley a father why do you have that bastard on such a high pedestal . That was still my father and she was my wife you better have some damn respect when speaking on things that concern this family ether you help me find who she was sent to kill and what they have to do with my father do you understand me " yes sir "

Comment like share
Book 2