A Crazy... Goddess?!

Y/n's P.o.v
"Why Are We In An Amusement Park Again?"I Asked Nero Who Walked Around While Looking At All The Games.

"UMU!, Since We're Looking For A Grail It Must Be Near Somewhere Flashy"She Stated.

"This Is Ridiculous, We Shouldn't Be Wasting Time While The Grail Could Be In Dangerous Hands"Ereshkigal Said Who Walked Next To Me.

"So, What Does This Grail Do Ereshkigal?"I Asked As She Smiled.

"It Is Said That The Holy Grail Is Capable Of Granting The User Any Wish They Desire, But What We're Looking For Is A Lesser Grail Or A Fake, If You'd Like, Which Isn't As Powerful As The Original, But Can Still Grant A Wish"She Explained As I Nodded Sort Of Understanding What She Said, As I Rememberd The Talk We All Had Earlier.

Flashback
Y/n's P.o.v
"So According To Estarossa's Description Of The Servant Who Attacked Him, He Must Be Of The Berserk Class"Diarmuid Stated As I Sat On The Couch Still Trying To Recover From The Shocking News I Got With Estarossa To My Right And Ereshkigal To My Left Who Told Us She Was A GODDESS!, And All Of Them Are Something Called 'Heroic Spirirts' Or Basically People Who Died In The Past And Have Been Brought Back As Servants To Save The World, I Guess They're Not That Different From Me, Situation Wise Of Course.

"Y/n Are You Okay?"Ereshkigal Asked As I Was Snapped Out Of My Thought To Look At Her I Nodded And Smiled As She Returned The Smile With Her Own Adorable Smile, As I Could Feel My Face Heat Up Slightly.

"So Did Everyone Get That?"Diarmuid Asked.

"Yeah Help You Find That Holy Grail Of Yours, And Defeat The Servants Guarding It"Estarossa Stated With His Head Resting On his Hands.

"Then We'll Divide Into Teams It'll Be Me And you Estarossa"Diarmuid Said.
"I'd Prefer Me And Y/n Stayed Together That Way I Can Protect Him"Estarossa Stated With A Bored Tone.

"Don't Worry About Y/n, I The Great Nero Will Protect Him!"Nero Declared Standing Up Before Grabbing Me From The Wrist As She Ran Out Of The House, I Only Saw The Shocked Expressions Of Diarmuid And Ereshkigal While Estarossa Looked At Us With A Raised Brow.

"HEY WAIT UP!!!"Ereshkigal Exclaimed As She Recovered From The Shock And Followed Us.

Flashback Ends
Y/n's P.o.v
"Y/n....."I Was Snapped Out Of The Memory To See Both Nero And Ereshkigal Looking At Me With Concernd Looks On Their Faces.

"You Spaced Out Are You Okay?"Ereshkigal Asked As I Scratched The Back Of My Head.
"Y-Yeah I'm Ok-".

"UMU!, You Must Be Tired And Hungry Let Me Bring You Something!...."Nero Interrupted Me.
"Yeah I Forgot You Were A Human After All...."Ereshkigal Said Almost Whispering.

"I'm Fine I Swear!"I Said With A Sheep-ish Smile Before Continuing, " I Just Spaced Out That's All".

"You Can't Trick Me UMU!, You Sit On That Bench Over There While We Keep And Will Be Right Back"Nero Said As Ereshkigal Nodded Before I Can Protest Nero Pushed Me To The Bench Before Seating Me There And Leaving And Now Here I Am Alone.
"I Wonder How Estarossa Is Doing?"I Thought.

"Better Than You That Is Guaranteed"I Jumped From Fear As I Heard A Familiar Voice In My Head.

"Wh-Who's There!?"I Asked Looking Around With A Few People Glancing At Me.

"Sit Down Moron You're Embarrassing Yourself I'm Not Actually There With You"The Voice Began, "I'm Meliodes Or Did You Already Forget?"He Asked As I Tried To Remember Where I Heard That Name Before.

"W-Wait!, Yo-You're The Guy From My Nightmare?!"I Exclaimed.

"Mommy Why Is That Guy Speaking To Himself?"A Little Girl Asked.