The Date And.... A Job?

Y/n's P.o.v
I Yawned Completely Tired After Getting Out Of The Bed Without Awaking Quetzalcoatl Who Was Still A Sleep Hugging A Pillow Instead Of Me.

As I Walked Out And Into The Living Room I Found No One Was There, Except For Nero Who Sat On The Couch While Looking Down.

"Nero Are You Okay?"I Asked Slightly Concerned For Her As She Looked At Me With Her Big Green Orbs.

"Y-Y/n How Long Have You Been There?!"She Asked Surprise Evident In Her Voice.

"I Just Woke Up And Found You Here"I Said As She Patted The Spot Next To Her.

"I've Just Been Feeling Sad For My Master, He Died At Such A Young Age"She Said With A Sad Expression, As I Sat Next To Her.

"Her Master?, That's New?, Ereshkigal Told Me , They Were Here To Retrieve The Grail, But They Told Me Nothing About A Master"I Thought As I Continued To Listen.

"My Praetor Was A Nice Guy, He Promised To Take Care Of Me And Never Leave Me Alone..... But He Did"She Said With Her Voice Cracking A Bit.

"And Now I'm Gonna Have To Leave Once We Find His Killer And Retrieve The Grail, And I Won't See You Again Anymore"She Said Looking At Me With A Sad Smile, I Could Feel My Chest Hurting A Bit At The Sight Of Her.

"What's This Feeling?, I Feel Almost Responsible When I See The Usually Confident And Happy Nero Like This"I Thought As I Panicked Slightly.

"You're Not Alone Nero....."I Began As She Looked At Me Before I Continued, "You Have Ereshkigal, Diarmuid, Quetzalcoatl, Me, And Estarossa As Well, We're All Here For You, And I Promise We'll Try Our Best To Find Your Masters Killer And I Promise You As Long As I'm Alive I'll Make Sure To Not Leave You Alone!"I Said Trying To Reassure Her With A Smile As She Just Looked At Me With Her Mouth Slowly Opend As Her Ahoge Started Twitching Which Made Me Slightly Uncomfortable Before She Tackled Me On The Couch, And Smotherd My Face In Her Chest.

"UMU!, You're So Kind My Elegant And Lovely Y/n~"She Said Before Holding My Face Still And Making Me Look At Her.

"Would You Like To Go On A Date?"She Asked With A Bright Smile On Her Face.

"W-What's A Date?"I Asked Confused At The Term Before Her Smile Widend.

Timeskip(It Just Works)
"Where Are We Going Again?"I Asked Nero Who Still Held My Hand Leading Me Around.

"I Told You We're Going On A Date"Nero Who Wore A New Outfit Instead Of Her Revealing Red Dress Spoke While Pulling My Arm As We Walked Around.

"Come On My Elegant Y/n, I Want To Go To The Museum!"She Said Pulling My Arm As We Entered The Museum, And She Started Nerding Out About Each Painting And Artist

"And This Painting By Raphael Is One Of The Last Pieces He Made Before His Death"She Explained As I Looked To My Left To See Another Painting.

"And What's This One Called?"I Asked As She Looked At Where I Was Pointing Before Smiling.

"Ah!, My Elegant Y/n~ I See That You Have A Good Eye For Fine Art, This Lovely Lady Is Called The Mona Lisa By Leonardo Da Vinci It's One Of Da Vinci's Most Famous Paintings, And The One The Artist Is Most Known For"She Explained As I Nodded In Un...

"Ah!, My Elegant Y/n~ I See That You Have A Good Eye For Fine Art, This Lovely Lady Is Called The Mona Lisa By Leonardo Da Vinci It's One Of Da Vinci's Most Famous Paintings, And The One The Artist Is Most Known For"She Explained As I Nodded In Understanding.

"I'm Just Glad That She Forgot About Her Masters Death And Is Now Back To Normal"I Thought With A Smile.

"I Wouldn't Count On It....."I Heard The Familiar Voice Of Meliodes As My Eyes Widened, But Before I Can Say Anything My Stomach Grumbled Which Was Obvious For Nero Who Heard It And Looked At Me.

"I-I'm Sorry I Didn't Eat Breakfast Today, Cause We Exited The House In A Hurry"I Apologized As She Suddenly Grabbed My Hand And Started Dragging Me Out Of The Museum.

"W-Wait Nero What Are You Doing?!"I Exclaimed At Her Sudden Behavior, She Stayed Silent As She Led Me To A Restaurant That Looked Quite Familiar, We Entered And Took A Seat On The Stools Before The Man Or Should I Call Him Kirei Came To Take Our Orders.

"Oh, It's You Again?"He Said Looking At Us.

"H-Hey Mr.Kotomine...."I Said Quite Awkwardly As He Raised A Brow At Me.

"What Would You Like To Order?"He Asked.

"Like That's Even A Question?"I Thought As I Heard Nero Speak Up.
"Umu!, My Y/n Needs Food, We Want Two Bowls Of Your Mapou Tofu!"She Declared.

"It'll Be On The Way....."He Said Walking Away To Prepare Our Orders As We Both Stayed In Silence.
"Thank You Y/n....."I Turned My Head To A Smiling Nero, "You've Been Nice To Me Ever Since I Came Here"She Said As I Opened My Mouth To Speak up.

"No I Should Thank You And Everyone, You've All Been Very Nice To Me, Although I Wish My Cooking Would've Improved After Your Lessons"I Said With A Sheepish Smile As She Giggled In Response.

"Rejoice My Son!, Perhaps I Can Teach You"We Both Turned To Kirei Who Was Setting Our Orders Down.

"R-Really?!....."I Exclaimed With Wide Eyes As Nero Started Digging Into Her Food.

"Yes, But You'll Help Me Around The Restaurant In Exchange, So What Will Be Your Answer"He Said As I Looked At Nero Who Nodded With Her Mouth Full Of Mapou Tofu, I Thought For A Moment Before Speaking Up.

"Okay When Do I Start?"I Asked.

"Good, You Start Tuesday"He Said.

A/n
Welp Only Three More Chapters And The First Volume Will Be Over, Now If You'll Excuse Me I Gotta Go Back To My Zeldris Shrine, But Here's A Cursed Image To Make You Go Through The Day.

A/nWelp Only Three More Chapters And The First Volume Will Be Over, Now If You'll Excuse Me I Gotta Go Back To My Zeldris Shrine, But Here's A Cursed Image To Make You Go Through The Day

A/n: I Hate Myself Sometimes☺.