seven

rhia's pov

today was rhia's big day.

january 30th, the release of her debut album.

currently her and elijah were out getting breakfast, while maggie and tyler stayed back at the apartment. their roles were to clean the apartment, and set up for the get together that was taking place later that day.

"maggie stop that doesn't go there" tyler complained, the only thing he wanted was for rhia's night to be perfect.

"it does now. give me the tape" she was hanging up a banner that spelled congratulations out in gold letters on the living room wall, while tyler was supposed to be washing the dirty dishes in the kitchen.

"kinda in the middle of something"

"i have to do everything myself around here"groaned maggie, climbing down from her stepping stool and huffing her way across the room to get the tape.

tyler was finally done with the dishes, and went over to maggie right as she finished hanging it up.

"voila" she exclaimed excitedly, showing off her job well done.

"good job sweetheart, you want a sticker?" ty smirked at the girl.

"yeah and an autograph from the tyler graham"she sarcastically retorted,  playing along with his little game.

"coming right up" he returned to the kitchen, switched the light off, and grabbed balloons.

"you can do the balloons since i did all the heavy lifting"

"whatever you say princess"

"anyways" she sighed, "do you think rhia would be okay with me inviting layla?"

"as in layla greene?"

"yup, we've been talking a lot lately and this is the perfect opportunity to see her"

"sounds like you have a crush" tyler hummed as he placed the balloons where they needed to be, and catching on to the girls intentions.

"pfft. me? crush? no way. maggie parker doesn't get crushes" she responded sharply.

her quick response had only further confirmed tyler's suspicions, but he decided not to push her any further.

"no need to get defensive, i was just making an observation" maggie let out a sigh at this, and continued to watch him add more decorations to their apartment.

✧⋆':*✧⋆':*✧⋆':*✧⋆':*

eli and rhia had gone out to retrieve breakfast for the group, they got acai bowls and starbucks. rhiannon wanted to start her day well, since she suspected that she was going to be up late that night.

"i call the strawberry banana one"

"i don't even like bananas why would i want that"

"my bad" she retorted, trying to keep her eyes on the road.

"why would i ever like something that's the same consistency as puke when you chew it"

rhia stayed silent, not wanted to give into her brothers stupid remarks about bananas.

"i'm being so serious right now rhia, did you know that we share fifty percent of our dna with bananas. fifty percent!" he exclaimed, waving his hands around to get his point across.