Chapter 1: Bus ride to hell.

I boarded the bus and waved goodbye to my family, all of the girls on this bus carried a similar suitcase to mine.  Mine was yellow, a girl with tan skin and dark brown hair sat next to me. Her suitcase was blue, I wondered if it meant something different.  I looked at her hand, it had a tattoo of two stars. She smiled at me and said " you'll have fun there". she then kissed my cheek. I blushed. The bus stopped and all the girls with blue suitcases got off. I never got her name. 

 I heard giggling behind me, I turned around to see a girl with lilac hair, and silver eyes. She was writing something down in what I assumed was just a journal. She also had a yellow suitcase.  The bus ride continued for what felt like hours. I began to wonder why I was going to rehab?, why do I have feelings for girls when i've only ever been with guys?, do the suitcases have any meaning? .  I felt the bus stop again. All the girls with pink suitcases left. I noticed that there was maybe five girls left on the bus.

 We pulled up to a gate, " everyone off" said the driver.I stood up and grabbed my suitcase. I got off the bus and looked around. I seen a guy run out of a house that seemed to be close by. " Jake come on, man. You'll never make it out there. Not now" an older boy yelled, he had red and black hair. " I don't fucking care." the kid named Jake yelled. He made eye contact with me and he winked at me. " Saeg, come on now, dear" an older lady said waiting at the gate. I nodded and made my way inside. " what's that? over there!" I asked her. Pointing towards the house where the boys were. " that's a halfway house for juvenile delinquents. We don't talk to those boys, love. Bad influences all of them." she explained.

I looked up at this old house,  and wondered " how long am I gonna fucking be here?"