Jimin x oli

Bitch yall really thought, 

JIMIN AINT EVER FUCKING HIM AND THAT'S ON PERIOD.

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT.

BUT- 

No.

Jk here ya go.

Hi guys my name is Oli and im in love with jimin.

 "Jimin i love you."

 " I dont love you but I'll fuck you. " jimin told me.

I was so excited.

He started thrusting inside my butt hole really hard on his bed, it started shifting from side to side.

I started moaning and groaning out his name.

 "Ahhhh... Jimin..daddy... fuck me harder...~"

 He started going in more sloppily inside me and then he came all over me. I decided to go on top of him and go into a 69 position suck on his hard veiny cock. Jimin was fist fucking my butthole until we were all covered in delicious cum ;)

 And then Jin walks in on us and we had a threesome, it was hard having two creamy dicks in my ass but i got so much pleasure and cum from them. Their dicks were so juicy and big and were dripping with white pearly cum.

Then jimin said something that changed my life.

 "I just gave you Chlamydia."

 i then woke up on my bed and it was all sticky with cum because of my wet dream, I then decided to fap off on my jimin cutout and cummed on his face, I licked it off and smirked at it.

The END.