Make up and Make Out

Third Person's POV

Jaemin have been filming the way I hate you for these past week. He have some schedules early in the mornings.   He have schedules at noon and evening for taping too. He barely saw his members because he either went out with them still sleeping or get home when all of them are already on their rooms either asleep or playing games and is too lazy to greet Jaemin back home.

Jaemin didn't mind that. Not when Jisung don't wake him up because manager-hyung always does it nowadays. He doesn't mind when he can't have that relaxed talk with Renjun every other night accompanied by scented candles lighting Jaemin room. He doesn't mind when Chenle is keeping his voice at a minimal volume because he doesn't want to disturb Jaemin-hyung's rest.

There's only one person that Jaemin minded his every fucking action. On the first week, he tried to aligned his time with Jaemin just for them to spend a few minutes together before Jaemin goes. At night he sometimes wait for Jaemin to come home, cook him some ramyeon and cuddle until Jaemin falls asleep due to exhaustion. This person is Lee Jeno, he seems to be avoiding Jaemin after that week. Maybe Jaemin didn't minded at first but he noticed it was different when he got no taping until 7pm and he woke up at 3pm, seeing all members awake, playing or chilling in the dorm's living room.

"Hey Jaemin-hyung." Jisung greeted as pat the space on his side.

"Jisung-aaaaaah" Jaemin immediately laid his head on Jisung's shoulder, face nuzzling on the younger's neck.

"What's wrong with you and Jeno-hyung?" Jisung asked his eyes still on his phone.

"Huh? You mean nothing's wrong? I think he's been avoiding you." Jisung answered now facing Jaemin since he lost the game.

"You think? I think so too." Jaemin sighed, glancing at Jeno who's laughing with Renjun on the other side of the room.

"You should talk to him when you're less busy hyung." Jisung said smiling at Jaemin before standing up going to Chenle's room.

‹•.•›

"And cut! That was a good end!" The director yelled smiling at the actors for the good job.

"Jaemin-ah, that was good. We finished earlier than expected. Will you join us for the celebration?" The director asked smiling at Jaemin and his manager.

"We would love to but Jaemin have his schedule packed tomorrow." Manager-hyung politely declined and thankfully the director let them off the hook immediately.

The car ride was silent after Jaemin filled his mini video talking about his day for the fans. Manager-hyung noticed the silence but didn't bother asking Jaemin about it since he knows that Jaemin would talk if he wanted too. Jaemib was just looking outside through the window, his eyes far ahead and he seems thinking deep, too deep to the point that he didn't even realize that they arrived already home.

"Jaemin-ah we're here." Manager-hyung tapped Jaemin's shoulder, getting the younger's attention.

"Oh, hyung what time is it?" Jaemin asked as grabs his bag from the backseat.

"It's 11:30pm, you should go and have a rest. You did a very good job today." Manager-hyung said ruffling Jaemin brown locks, smiling at the younger male before asking him if he have the key.