Her

If u throw a pebble in a pond it will take some time to create the ripples after it touched the water surface. Just like that it will take sometime to see the consequences of the deed we did... even though u don't know what are the consequences of the deed we did but the end effect will definitely reach us wether it's good or bad, the only thing matters is ur involvement.

Bbbbbbang! Bbbbbbang! Bbbbbbang!
Feeling a hammar banging something which is on the verge to break into pieces... That's exactly how she felt when she opened her eyes... Ahhhh! What happened to my head, what's it with this nasty headache. Oh! God!"

"Hear have this", payal came with lime juice and a tablet.

She saw her with semi closed eyes and tried to open her eyes fully but not able to. She pressed her forehead and tried to get up from the bed and swayed. Payal hold her in the place before banging her head to the wall beside her bed. "Khushi, it's okay, take the juice and tablet. U will feel better"

Khushi tried to compose herself and tried to remember what happened with her to feel this much pain in her head. "Payal, what happened, why am I feeling like this much pain, when we came back and how come I couldn't get it"

"Khushi, we came back late night after u spend sometime with papa and came back to me while I'm relaxing yesterday. But yeah it was late and may be ur completely exhusted. May be u have some cocktail at the party. We came back and slept immediately. Now get-up. It's already afternoon and happy ji called to remind you the schedule for today. Good that it's reschedule for the evening. Hurry up." Before Khushi say something payal pushed her to the washroom.

With a confused face and mind she got up and moved to washroom to get ready.

Payal dreaded with the thought that what she will feel when she would come to know what happened with her on the cold and eerie night which will change her peaceful world upside down.

"I will not let that happen. I can't lose her. I just can't".

It's just a small update. May be u can take it as a teaser for the coming big twists...