~•° no.1 °•~

It's my first day at U.A. My dream school. I was put in 1.A. and I can't wait to meet everyone. There was a huge door right in front of my eyes. I took a deep breath and walked in shaking from how nervous I was. There was only a few people in. The only person there that I knew was uraraka because she was my best friend in our previous school. she ran up to me and hugged the living soul out of me. "Y/N! " she shouted while squeezing me. A couple more people ran over to me. One had green hair and one was extremely fast and had blue hair with glasses.

The green haired boy out out his hand. "Hello, I am izuku midoriya" he said smiling at me. I shook his hand "Hello, it's nice to meet you midoriya, I'm y/f/n" I replied looking at him also smiling. " it's nice to meet you too " he stopped shaking my hand and the blue haired boy quickly put out his hand, very straight. "Its very nice to meet you! I am tenya iida!" I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too iida" I replied as we stopped shaking hands. "And you already know me!" Uraraka said very cheerfully. " How do you already know ochaco? " midoriya said very confused. "We have been best friends since we were pretty much born. We developed our quirks together and tried training them, which didn't always go the best..." Uraraka said. I started laughing. " oh okay, " he replied laughing too.

"Why did you enrol in U.A?" Iida asked trying to start a  conversation. " it has always been my dream to become a pro hero and help everyone that is in need of it! I have always loved the idea of helping people and it makes me stronger just thinking about it" I replied giving him a small smile. "There dream is pretty much the same as deku" urarka said. "Deku?" I questioned.                " Yeah , that's my hero name" midoriya replied with a smile.

Just then the door flung open. "Kacchan!?" Midoriya questioned looking at a tall boy with blonde hair. " DEKU!? " he shouted. Small explosions coming from his hands. Midoriya hid behind me. "Are you okay midoriya?" I asked him, worried. " N-no. I have been in the same school as kacchan since we were very young and he hates me" he replied grabbing my shoulders and hiding further behind me. "Your okay, I've got you" I said turning my head to look at him giving him a reassuring smile...

Tbc