~•° no.6 °•~

So before I start this chapter go and check out @emmajupiter on tiktok she is the denki in the cmv above and I met her at a con. She is so sweet and I would love to meet her again. With that done, let's get to the video!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang and woke me and deku up, it was the end of the school day. "Well, I'm going to the living room me and the girls are gonna play games and stuff" I spoke turning to face deku. "I'm coming to, me and some of the boys are gonna hang out down there" he replied facing me too. He gave me a kiss and we climbed out of bed. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the dorm. We walked around the massive school and down to the living room. We walked in and saw everyone. "I'll see you later" he spoke giving me a kiss and a hug. He walked away and I was immediately attacked by all the girls giving me hugs. I ended up on the floor with all of the girls on top of me. They wouldn't get off so I just shouted "HELP!" and we all started laughing. The boys ran over and began to try and get the girls off me. I just continued laughing until they got them all off and I stood up. "Thanks y'all " I spoke high fiving them all. They walked off and all the girls jumped onto the sofa's. "BOYS COME HERE!" uraraka shouted and they all ran over. " Whats up round face " kacchan spoke. Deku wrapped his arms around me from behind. "We wanna have a dance off" uraraka spoke. "Oh no" I spoke. "What?" Mina said laughing. " I can't dance " I replied laughing too. "Were doing boys against girls, mina vs kirishima first!" Momo spoke. " Okay your going down mina. " kirishima said pointing to the floor. I started laughing and deku let go of me and walked to the boys side. I stood up and walked to the other side of the sofa on the girls side and put music on the speaker.

Song choice:

Mina began dancing until the tiktok dance part. Then I came in and so did deku. We both did the dance and at the end I did a round off into splits because, obviously I wanted to win. The girls started cheering me on. Then it was uraraka's turn. Jiro changed the song

Song choice :

"MY FAVOURITE SONG WHYYY!?"  I shouted. Everyone laughed and we continued dancing. It was time for everyone to dance together so me and all the girls danced.

Song choice:

The boys were shocked. Right at the end of the song I stood on there hands and did a back flip. Not gonna lie. It hurt my back a bit but oh well. The boys then danced.

Song choice:

They finished there dance and we all flopped on the sofa. Tokoyami was judging so we waited for him. "Ok bro who won?" Kirishima asked tokoyami. " oh yeah, the girls won " he replied . All of us started jumping around hugging each other. "Good job girls!" Denki spoke. All the boys jumped over the back of the chairs to sit next to us. "Okay What to play now?" Uraraka spoke.  " we could do a dorm competition? " I said smiling...

Tbc