~•° no. 7 °•~

"So I got all might to choose one boy and one girls room" Uraraka spoke before grabbing the upside down piece of paper from off the table. She smiled and began laughing. "So the boy winner is.." She spoke, laughing really hard. " deku " she laughed even harder. I looked at him "I guess he likes you being a fan of him then..." I said looking at him and giggling. " and he couldn't choose between y/n and jiro for the girls" uraraka continued. "Anyways, everyone since it's like 1:00am imma go to bed" mina said before walking off. Everyone agreed and uraraka wanted to sleep in my room so I let her. I have deku a quick kiss and a hug. "I love you" he said extremely tired. "I love you too" I replied. I kissed his cheek and he walked off to the right and I took the left with uraraka. We went up to my room and flopped on my bed. "Night bestie!" I said lightly smiling while getting under the covers. " Nigh- why is the bed wet? " she spoke laughing, hard. "That's were deku laid earlier he was still wet from the pool" I replied also beginning to laugh. "Oh ok" she spoke before beginning to fall asleep. "I'll brb" I spoke running off to the bathroom. I was gonna throw up. I was sick in the toilet and ran to Deku's room...

Tbc