Under

Xavier POV
"Where are you bringing me?"I asked my beta.

"Just somewhere,now just follow me." Liam grumbled out.

We finally came to a cheap looking motel and he went to the register. A skinny,wrinkly old woman looked up from her accounting book and asked "Lucy Knight?"she asked.

Beta Liam's eyes widen slightly but nodded his head.

"Down the hallway,behind the painting."she replied in disinterest.

We walked down the hallway,came to a painting of a nude lady. Before he could push the painting open,one of the royal guards welcomed us in.

Most of the people from the ball were already here. Beta Liam started speaking to the guard,who replied "-list of names for all the workers and the attendees." Beta Liam nodded his head and directed the men to sync the people in the room and the name list.
"We also found an envelope for the King."the guard stated and passed the envelope to him.

My father and mother came in to the room with the rest of the people and some guards.

"Why are we here?"some of the alphas demanded.Alphas didn't like to keep in the dark.Period.

Looking at the guard to ask him to secure the only exit,the King finally replied "There was said to be a plumbing problem and so we are moving our small party to this room.So please feel free to mingle."

The crowd confused but the slight command caused the humans to nod in reply.

Humans are easy to manipulate,coerce.
Wolves are different and thus difficult.

Mind-linking us, the King said "There was a tip that an ambush was to be staged."

A few gasps of shock and low growls from the crowd echoed the room.

The King warned "We are in presence of mere humans. Keep yourself together."

The growls softened to fake coughs.

"We can take them down easily.We are Alphas."one of the alpha replied.
"We can fight."he added.

Small chatters of agreement filled the room.

"And what? leave your mates here?"the King replied, immediately shutting down the idea."Rest assured the situation is being handled. Please just be patient for the time being and rest here."slightly commanding the crowd.

The place didn't look too bad,it was quite well equipped with a toilet.The place had sofas and bean bags,there was a small area of food and a large TV as well. It was even decorated by some fairy lights to give it a faux sense of comfort.

"Is everything ok, Beta Liam?"

"Yes your Highness.A letter for you." Beta Liam replied handing him the envelope.

I secretly read the letter standing at the side.

To The Royal King,
I'm not sure if my predictions are correct but if you are reading this letter,it is.

Firstly I would like to apologize for only informing the situation in such short notice. I wasn't sure who to trust and who was orchestrating this. And the easiest way to fill out the blanks was with this Ball.

Secondly I have a few favours to ask of you,the Royal King and I know to a certain extent,I am being very arrogant to do so.
Please contact Rick,Phil and Tyvin of the Royal Sentric Household and make sure they return to this safe holding.
I would also like to ask that if I were to be hurt that no one is to have any sentences without getting the complete story from me or anyone else.
Please allow me to question the ones I have caught before any execution,I would like to also have the favour of keeping them safe until after the questioning.