CHAPTER 1

I wake up hearing my mom screaming from the kitchen "Niall it's time to get ready" I get up and walk over to my dresser to put some clothes on. I take some black pants and a red and white shirt on.  Then I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After i have brush my teeth I walk to my kitchen, and I see mom making breakfast, I walk over to her and say good morning.                        "Good morning honey did you sleep well" she says. "Yes, what are we having for breakfast" I say. "Egg and toast. take some and go to school so you don't be late. When you come back from school Greg and dad will be here and then we drive up to grandma and grandpa for christmas break". "Yes" I say and eat my breakfast and go to school. 

I was so happy because its was the last day of school and then it was christmas break and I just know that 2010 will be my year. When i'm at the school I see my best friend Michael. I go over to him and say hi. "Hi Niall. Aren't you just excited for christmas break I can't wait to see what I get for christmas" He says. "Yeah me too  I cant believe that there's only two day till christmas morning".  

Then the bells started ringing, so everyone rushed in for the first class. My first class was math. It was so boring, Miss.Baker didn't teach us anything at all. I only wanted to sing, but fortunately I heard the bells ringing. that means it's lunch time. I always eat lunch with Michael Barry and James. I love being with them, they always make me laugh, but of course the time goes by when you are having fun, so before we look around we hear the bells ring again and we have to goto our last class. At my school we are quite lucky because the last school day before the Christmas holidays is always very short. My last class is geography my favorite subject. After geography, I went home to meet mom dad and Greg.