part 1- the beginning

Y/N's POV-
i woke up as my eyes were exposed to the bright light coming from my window. my mum stood at the end of my bed repeating "wake up y/n!"
but all i could do was ignore her and at least get another 5 mins of sleep. i grabbed my covers and threw them over my head, blocking myself from reality.
*beep beep* i was scared shitless as i looked over at my phone.
8:00 am "SHIT."
i ran over to my wardrobe to put on my uniform. urgh i would honestly do anything to be able to wear my own clothes to school, but tbh it was less effort sooo. after i got dressed, i did light makeup and picked up my school bag. -i never had breakfast anyways.
marlee :)
8:33- where are u bitch
8:37- hurry up i don't like anyone here
                                                                      me:
                                    8:40- i'm nearly here calm
i signed in at the office knowing that i was going to be late to tutor. again.
i opened the doors to be welcomed with pissed off kids who i hardly knew the names of. 
marlee mimed 'hello' to me as i sat down and i just smiled at her. she was the only person i got along with in the room after some of the girls from my tutor turned on me ahaha.
teacher: "y/n, why are you late."
y/n: "uhh, traffic was bad sorry."
teacher: "if it happens again you will be in detention on Monday."
y/n: okay sorry miss.
as the bell rang, the teacher dismissed our class. i ran to marlee and wrapped my arms around her.  it was the first time i'd seen her since quarantine was over. as we were walking to 1st period i saw him. he was the boy who id always make eye contact with during school so he would always catch my attention. he was older than me, he had black hair, dark brown eyes, and he was around 5'6. i smiled at him slightly as he gave one back. however i was knocked out of my thoughts as i heard someone scream "Y/N I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!"
i looked down the hall to see 2 of my best friends running towards me- august and milo. before i knew it i was being crushed to the point where i could hardly breathe. after pulling back, milo grabbed my arm and pulled me into the classroom. as i entered the room i saw him again.