part 9- two sided story

i woke up as i heard my phone ring
unknown caller
y/n: hello?
??: look outside your window.
not gonna lie, i was scared. but not many people knew where i lived so it must have been someone i was close with.
i hopped outta bed, and opened my curtain. and of course it was roman.
roman: cmon y/n let me in i need to explain.
y/n: not gonna happen bud.
roman: bro it's cold asl.
y/n: not my problem.
roman: dude you're being so annoying.
y/n: oh i'm the annoying one? at least i didn't show up at your house. bye now.
i closed the window and got back under my covers.
💭did i just make a mistake?💭
no you didn't, he deserved it.
💭but you didn't let him explain💭
roman: i think you forgot to close your front door.
y/n: DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!
roman: chill, at least i told you, anyone could have got into your house.
i could smell his cologne as he got closer. i knew he hurt me, but maybe he did it because he was hurt as well?
roman: please, i just want a chance to explain.
y/n: well what are you waiting for?
roman: marlee came over and told me that she left something at mine so i let her in. i asked her if she knew why you were so upset, then i said i was going to go back to yours and check on you. but then, she told me that you had another boy around. i didn't want to believe it, but in the moment i was just so hurt that i started to believe every word she said. she continued by telling me that you tried cutting her off for no reason, and then she said that she liked me.
y/n: i should have known it from the start. that's why she didn't ship us or got mad when i was with you, it's because she was jealous. and no, i never had a boy around, i'm actually a virgin soooo-
i stopped talking and realised that i embarrassed myself.
💭why the fuck would you say that💭
roman: i never liked her, i just did everything out of anger. the only reason we were holding hands is because as soon as she saw you she grabbed my hand. i tried pulling away but as soon as i saw you, i just felt my whole body freeze.
i sat up and gave him a hug, my eyes began to water again. god i'm such a sensitive bitch.
roman: i'm sorry about everything y/n. i don't know, i just can't get you out of my head. i never realised how attached i could get to someone so quickly until i met you.
those words made me sob even more, this boy made me so mad at times, but i loved him.
roman: i love you y/n.
y/n: i guess i kinda of, well sort of love you too.
roman: shut up dude
i was cut of as roman placed his lips on mine. he started to deepen the kiss, but it wasn't rough more passionate. he laid me back on the bed and hovered above me. his lips made their way to my neck, as he found my sweet spot i let out a small moan, and i could feel his smirk up against my skin. i tugged on his shirt, indicating for him to take it off. he did the same for me, and before we knew it we were both in our underwear. i could feel his cold touch against my skin, which made shivers go down my spine. he unclipped my bra, and threw it on the floor.
y/n: why are you looking at me like that?
i started to become embarrassed, so i tried covering myself with my hands, only for them to be pulled away by roman.
roman: don't cover yourself, you're beautiful.
he continued giving me hickies, until he made his way down my stomach, and to my v-line.
he looked back at me for approval and i nodded. he was so gentle, it was adorable.

(a/n: i'm sorry that i have to end this chapter early i'm just really tired, but i'll continue it tomorrow<3)