part 4- partyyy

y/n.spam

@ y/n

@ y/n.s/n
:))
marleebiling- you cute or whateva
roman.cl- quick get your cute ass here already
miloskts._- ^^bruh we're coming
view 234 comments
milo: guys hurry up!!
marlee: were coming shush
i picked up my phone and bag. as i got in the car i smiled when i saw roman's comment. the car journey wasn't long at all and i surprised how close his house was from mine. once we pulled up milos mum dropped us off at the party. we said goodbye and walked in.
as soon as i stepped into the door i could smell alcohol and weed. it was so strong i could've been sick.
???: hey guys. welcome i'm leon.
y/n: hi :)))
leon: ahh here's the one and only y/n.
marlee: how do you know her name?
leon: well let's just say, someone likes to speak about you a lot.
i looked at marlee with a massive grin on my face and said goodbye to leon as i walked into the house. we headed straight for the kitchen to get drinks. even thought i said i wasn't going to get fucked, i knew that i would ahaha.
marlee: here have this one.
i took a sip of the drink and instantly started choking.
y/n: wtf was that, why is it so strong.
marlee: well i might have accidentally poured like half the bottle of vodka in there. oops.
y/n: well that's my drink for tonight i guess.
i headed out of the kitchen as soon as marlee left with one of her 'guy friends' who she apparently knew from out of school. i'm pretty sure she was saying that so i wouldn't worry about her.
my head started hurting so i went to the back garden and sat outside. on my way out i was crushed my teenagers making out and dancing on eachother. i was just veryyy uncomfortable. once i got outside i sat on my phone and texted August to let him know i was okay when i felt a cold touch on my arm.
roman: i've spent the majority of my time looking for you.
y/n: sorry i would've texted you or something. anyways why aren't you inside.
roman: like i said, i was looking for you.
my heart smiled as i looked into his eyes. it felt like everything suddenly went silent and we just stayed that way for a few seconds.
milo: EVERYONE WATCH THIS!
we both turned around and looked back at eachother with a 'we all know what's going to happen' look on our faces. we both laughed and continues watching milo. he was on the roof and had a helmet and pads on his knees and elbows. he stood on the skateboard and rode off into the pool beneath. everyone started cheering and i bursted into laughter.
roman: can i try some of your drink.
y/n: oh yeah but it's a bit strong. marlee accidentally put like a loadddd of vodka in there.
roman: ah don't worry i can't hardly taste alcohol anyways.
he took a sip and spat it out straight away.
y/n: see i told youu stupid boy
roman: noo. i can down this watch me.
y/n: sure you can gowan then.
with that, roman took the cup from my hands and down the whole thing.
roman: see *smirking*
y/n: yh yh no need to show off. but now you've drank all of my drink so i need to get another one aha.
roman: no i should get you one especially since i'm the one who drank it aha.
he gave me his hand and led me into the kitchen. i watched as he poured the slightest bit of vodka in the cup.
y/n: more than that pleaseee
i said with a pouty face🥺
roman: fine only a bit more because i don't want you drinking too much.
y/n: thanks dad.
i said taking the drinking and running away. i ran up the stairs into a random room. hiding behind the door i heard it open. i closed my eyes and felt hands on my waist. roman grabbed me and threw me onto the bed and started tickling me.
y/n: s-stop i-i can't b-breathe
i tried getting my words out between my laughs
roman:that's what you get for running away from me.
y/n: at least i said thankyou for the drink.
i innocently smiled at him making him laugh.
roman: yh 'thanks dad'
y/n: what would you rather me say hmmm?
roman: you've got a bit of an attitude haven't you aha.
y/n: shushh i have not.
i turned my back to him and folded my arms.
roman: out of all the rooms you could have chose you actually chose mine wow.
y/n: well it was the furthest away from you.
roman: no complaints i'm glad you chose it.
i heard the door slam open
august: omg i've been searching for you everywhere y/n.
y/n: i texted you earlier saying i was fine go enjoy yourself.
august: can i speak you a second
roman: ye man.
roman closed the door behind him but i was still trying to make out what he was saying to roman. after a minute i heard the door open back up again and locked it closed. i was turned the other way so i didn't know whether it was roman or not. i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist again and pull me in. i look down and i could tell it was roman from the bruises on his hands.
y/n: what was that about?
roman: he just wanted me to look after you.
y/n: you know i can do that myself, right?
roman: i know i just think he's worried. don't worry i just want to make sure you're okay.
'i just want to make sure you're okay' that just made me happy. i held his hands and squeezed them.
y/n: i like your room
roman: thankyou it's not anything special. it's mainly just a place to keep my collection of boards haha.
y/n: well i like it :)
i felt his grip tighten around my waist. he then started tickling me again.
y/n: roman s-stoppp
i managed to get out of his grip and picked up my drink from the side.
y/n: thanks dad
i said doing 'cheers' in the air and downing the cup of vodka.
roman: what was in that.
y/n: too much vodka
i felt my eyes go heavy after 10 minutes so i just led on romans bed. i heard the door unlock.
y/n: where are you going?
roman: downstairs i was going to get a drink.
y/n: i'm coming
roman: i think you should stay here. i'll be back in two seconds.
y/n: fine.
when roman walked out of the door i grabbed my cup and made my way down the stairs. everything was moving and my eyes could not focus. the party was louder than before and more people showed up.
roman: i told you to stay upstairs.
i turned around and as soon as i heard roman i ran straight into the crowd of people dancing. i could feel everyone's hand on me but i was too drunk to care. i just started to vibe with the music as soon as i knew i'd lost roman.