Chapter 2

Angelina South played by Kylie Jenner ^her outfit for her birthday.

Please share! Comment! And subscribe! And If I have any misspellings please comment and let me know!

Angelina

Today is Saturday! Meaning it's my birthday. 24! Yay. 24 and still no man, the last guy I dated was when I was 18..He was sleeping with his ex behind my back, am I that bad? That I turn you back to your ex?

I rolled onto my side with Little John in my arms, 24... I check the time on my phone, 9:00 AM, my door burst open and Gerry jumps in beside me, cake all on his face and hair, he edged himself under the cover and grabbed my hand.

"Sit up!"he pouted, I rolled my eyes and sat up, what is he up to? Before I could say anything, Reily and Daniel, Alec and Sadie walked in Reily was holding the cake grinning .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOUTH TWINS!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!"they sang and I smiled at them, they went through the trouble of doing this? Sadie came rushing onto the bed and hugged me tight before pulling Gerry into the hug.

"My favourite twins!"she squeals and smiles bigger."24! Time to settle down! Both of you!"she jumped off my lap and helped Reily cut the cake, I looked at Gerry, we both started laughing and hugged each other.

"Happy birthday little sister!"I pouted at him comment and poked his side, how dare he? Only by 5 minutes!

"Your older than me by 5 minutes! Happy birthday to you too " I smiled getting up and grabbed a slice of cake, I know 9 in the morning eating cake! It's my birthday!

"We are going out for breakfast! Then your getting your gifts at 2 then the boys are gonna bring Gerry somewhere while we get ready!"Riley told me the plan, I knew she was involved some ways,  she moved the hair out of my face when I was eating my cake, I nodded softly agreeing with her, this cake good cake!

"I invited Ladien and Tracy is well " I told her, Riley was my best friend, sense diapers if I could remember! We have been close ever sense, she smiled and grabs my phone and starts doing something on it.

"I sent them the location and what time to be there " she gave me my phone back and walked over to Daniel, Gerry was beside me talking to Alec and Sadie went to put the rest of the cake in the fridge.

-----

"I think you look stunning!"Tracy says as she places her gift on the table along with Ladien, I hugged them both and pulled the dress down some more, I looked my outfit over again, I don't know why I let Sadie buy this for me, it's too short for my liking!

"you don't think it's too short? I think it's revealing to much " I blushed as I try to pull it down again, Tracy slapped my hand was from the dress, she opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted.

"I think you look beautiful!"Alec appeared beside me and put his arm around my shoulder and kisses me on the cheek, I blushed and nudged his side when I saw him checking me out."You look beautiful Angelina, don't stress and enjoy your birthday! Here I got you a drink."he hands me a gin and tonic, I sighed and nodded.

He disappeared back into the crowd leaving me with Tracy, I shivered slightly I felt like someone was watching me, I have been feeling it the last hour, every time I look around there no one looking at me.

"Come on, let's dance!"I put my drink down and followed her to the floor, I waved at Daniel, Alec and Gerry they were all doing the monkey dance, Daniel walked over and tapped me on the nose.