Chapter 1 - Liam ?

Chapter  1

Finally peace and quiet ! I lay looking at the sky from the meadow  I was laying in. ‘will I ever see my sister again ?’ I thought to myself, I sighed and heard a twig snap in the forest. I hurriedly got to my feet and shouted, “Who’s there ? I heard you !”. Another  twig  snapped behind me and I spun around quickly enough to see someone duck behind a tree. I look at that tree as my heart was pounding in my chest and I walk slowly towards that tree and speak with a shaky voice, “ I see you ! don’t try hide !”.  It wasn’t until I heard a voice behind me speak in a deep say, “ Hello beautiful… were you talking to me ?”.

My eyes widened and I could hear my heart pounding as I turned really slowly with a million thoughts  flying through my mind,  Who is he ? is he stalking me ? Did he follow me ?.  I turned to meet  memorising ice blue eyes,  After  a few seconds I decided to speak, “ Y-yea”, I stuttered,    “ sorry b-bu t who  a-are  you ?,”

“ My names Liam”, He replied in a soothing, silk voice, “ And you ?”.  Should I tell him ? for some reason I feel like a can trust him.  “ Mika, My names Mika, Why are you here?,”  Okay that sounded rude but I was having me time.  He grinned, quite an amazing grin I might say,  “ Peace ! I could ask you the same ?”.

A sudden rush of emotion rushed through me and I fell to the ground, it was a bad emotion.  I sat there on the ground looking up at him, He was quite tall, while tears threatened to spill from my eyes.  Liam looked straight into my eyes as his own widened,  “ Did I say something ?!”, he panicked.     He Sighed and his eyes returned to normal as I spoke,  “ N-no,”  I trembled, “ j-just a h-hair in my e-eye”.

I slowly rose to my feet as Liam looked me up and down… Not to mention but it felt awkward !.   I slipped my hands into my hoodie pocket and looked down at myself,   I was wearing  dark brown skinny jeans, a blue hoodie, orange gloves and my  favourite  grey  converse, honestly I hate my look! I think  im terribly ugly !, but  about the clothes… it all went  nicely with my pale skin I    thought !

 What he said next  didn’t really surprise me at all which was,    “ you  don’t live anywhere do you ?”

Heyyyyyy Guys ! how was it ? comment on how good it was.... Please ? thanks for the support its my first story !!

~ Crazy Crunchie ~