three

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook was currently making drinks at the cafe. They were pretty busy and he had the most experience making drinks, so he was taken away from the register that day.

It was soon lunch time and some of his co-workers were taking about a customer.

"Have you seen that guy who comes in everyday for lunch?" One of his co-workers, Hoseok, asked.

"Yes! Oh my God he's so attractive, even through I've never seen his full face since he always wears a mask." The other replied slightly disappointed.

Jungkook chuckled at their conversation. The workers at the cafe always talked to eachother about hot customers, so it wasn't surprising the two had found a new gossiping subject.

"Come on guys, get back to work and stops drooling over a customer." Jungkook said with a smile.

The two groaned but still complied. They all like jungkook. He was kind and a good worker.

A few minutes later a small gasp was heard from one of the gossiping workers. "He's here. Oh my God. He's so hot." They said dreamily.

Jungkook looked away from the drink he was making to catch a glimpse of the so called attractive man.

When he looked up, he was met with a dark and tall man that seemed extremely handsome behind his mask. Jungkook was distracted for a minute but quickly looked away from the attractive man to focus on his work.

An order was put in and he co-worker said it was for the man that had just walked in.

A plain black Americano.

Jungkook's eyes scrunched up in curiosity. He knew that order.

His ex lover ordered that everytime they went for coffee.

Jungkook look towards the man again, who now was sitting at a table by the window.

He did have the same hair color as Taehyung. And the same body build.

There's no ways thats Taehyung. Why would he be here?

Jungkook didn't think Taehyung could be here. He didn't even think Taehyung was in the city.

He had seen him at the airport leaving the city, so he thought that he was just visiting.

There's no way that Taehyung was in the same city this whole time without contacting him. He would've reached out.

Right?

Jungkook came out of his trance and started making the order.

When he finished, he was about to hand it to another worker to bring it to the man but stopped. He needed to know who the man was for himself.

Jungkook carefully made his way to the seat, getting more anxious as he got closer.

"Hi, black Americano?" He asked in a polite tone.

The man looked up at Jungkook with a blank face and nodded, not making a sound. He reached for his coffee and grabbed it from Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook was frozen.

He couldn't move.

He knew that smell anywhere. That smell of strawberry and vanilla.

Taehyung.

Jungkook blinked and looked towards Taehyung's face, locking eyes for a few seconds until Jungkook broke away. Making his way back to his station behind the counter without a word.

He tried to avoid Taehyung's direction.

But soon he failed and looked towards the man only to see that he was already staring his way.

Jungkook went red, not knowing what to do and soon started panicking when Taehyung got up from his seat.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he noticed Taehyung was making his way to the counter where he currently was. He turned to his co-worker.
"Hoseok!" He whisper yelled. "Act like you're my boyfriend."

Hoseok turned around and looked at Jungkook confused.

Jungkook only replied with a panicked look and moved his head towards Taehyung, who was almost to the counter.

Hoseok nodded, finally understanding.

"Jungkook?" A voice asked, making Jungkook spin around to face it.

Taehyung stood there with hopeful eyes, trying to talk to Jungkook.

Jungkook started to move his mouth to respond but was soon interrupted.

"Baby? Can you can help me with this order?" Hoseok said with puppy eyes towards Jungkook. "I'm confused."

Jungkook looked away from Taehyung. "Sure babe, I'm coming right now." He then walked away with Hoseok, leaving Taehyung with no reply.

He let out a big sigh of relief when he turned around to see Taehyung already gone from the cafe.

But the thing he didn't see was the sadness in Taehyung's eyes when someone else called Jungkook baby.

__________________________________

I'm sooo sorry I haven't been updating. But now I have most of this book planned out, so I should be better. :)))

Thanks for reading and supporting. <3 <3