chapter 2

~ bangtan dorm ~

~ jin pov ~
" i'm so bored right now "i said to hoseok. " then go and do something else hyung like cooking,playing mario cart, or maybe watching movie?" hoseok said." i already did all of it you know that right" i said back to him. "maybe you can go and talk with someone?" hoseok said.
" well as you can see namjoon and yoongi is writing the lyrics" i said back. "the others??" hoseok asking me back.
"jimin doing some dance, taehyung and jungkook playing video games" i said. "well what about me? you can talk to me too right ~"
hoseok said.
"yeah right,i'm talking to you while you looking at your phone. i feel like i talking with the table right now." i said a bit sarcastic maybe. "hehehe sorry hyung. maybe we can do something else right?"hoseok said a bit guilty.
" well i have an idea!" i said while smirk at him. " what is it?? why i feel like your idea something stupid?? " hoseok asking me.
"you wanna know or not -_- "i said. "of couse i wanna know your idea duhh" hoseok said. " well i think i want to adopt a kid" i said

~ hoseok pov ~
" WHATT!!! HYUNG ARE YOU CRAZY!!" i screaming at him and i feel like the others surprise at my out of the blue screaming.
" hyung why are you screaming. you make me lose on the game" jungkook whining at me because he lost. well that's new cause jungkook always win.
well maybe i screaming too loud cause i see everyone come at me and jin hyung.
" jin hyung what did you say to him thoo?" yoongi asking at jin hyung.

~ jin pov ~
i feel 6 pairs eyes looking at me. I sigh because i need to explain to them.
" i think i want to adopt a child"
"WHAT!!!!!" they screaming at me again except for hoseok cause he already know. I guess you already know what happen. some of them said it's stupid idea but some of them still support my idea though. I still in my thought untill someone ask me.
" but hyung why you want to adopt a kid? " well that's jimin for sure.
" I feel so bored you know. all of you always in your business namjoon and yoongi always in studio writing musics, jimin always dance practice in the dance room, hoseok always on his phone and taehyung and jungkook always playing video games." I explain to them.
well they all looks a bit guilty.
"but I think that's a great idea" taehyung said out of the blue. "oh oh me too!" jungkook and jimin said. "well if that's can make you happy I can try to talk to pd-nim"namjoon said to me. "but you sure you want to adopt a child you do know we have a hectic schedules right?" yoongi said.
" yes I know I can make sure that I gave a lot attention to that lucky child." I reply. "well if you need some help we can help you though." hoseok said to me. "well thank you for the offer and yes I will take the offer too"i said happily.

sorry with my broken english 🙏
you can leaves a comments if you want to suggest your idea to me☺