Chapter 1

It is morning in California the sun is beating down on me as I sit at the edge of ocean. Feeling the sand and salty water kiss my feet as I wait for anything to happen, just anything at all. My body is relaxed in the smooth sand and the wind is a gentle brush moving my hair with it. I like being alone on the beach this early, because the water is not yet disturbed by the living and the sun has not yet fully arisen. This sight is only what some people can only dream about. Its like heaven I finally meeting earth. I'm enveloped in its beauty, I can't peal my eyes away from it. Everything around me is so peaceful almost as if it was never touched my the toxins on our new civilization that sits right in front of it. Then I hear those familiar foot step coming up from behind me , and feel the warm arms wrap around me from behind and rest his chin on my shoulder. "Hey beautiful" said Jake , I can't help the smile that envelopes my face as I say hello back. "What have you been thinking about for the past hour your mom says you've been down here." Said Jake. "Oh just admiring the peaceful beauty of the ocean". "Well I'm pretty sure I'm holding the most beautiful thing on this earth right now." Said Jake. "Really? And what could that be". "You" he said with the most living smile on his face, I knew I had hit the jackpot with him. He has given me everything I've ever looked for in a guy, and more.

"How are your headaches doing" Jake asks " there not getting any better but my mom mad a doctors appointment for me next Monday." I said. But what he didn't know is that I've been having morning  sickness along with it. My period is also late, I don't want to say anything to him yet until I know for sure. " whats on your mind my love" Jake asks, " just thinking about something's" I reply. " And just what are these thing that have you looking to far away from me?" Oh god was I that noticeable. I can't tell him not right now, think jessa think. " umm just worried about college that's all" I said while looking up at him with a reassuring smile. Just as I said that he stood up and picked me up bridal style and kissed my forehead. " Are you gonna miss me" he asked. " yes" I said as I felt the tears start to blur my vision. I smuggled my head beep into the crest of him neck and cried. " I don't want to leave you" I said. " Don't be so sad love I'll still be here waiting for you, your mine and I am yours" he said. And we left it at that, after done crying he carried me into the house and laid me on my bed. When he laid next behind me I could feel his warmth not knowing that I had been so cold before. I rolled over and snighle into the crest of his arm be fore dozing off into a deep sleep.