💣🗡?Shadow agent?🗡💣

"Come in Y/N!!!" shouted a shadow henchman. 

"Calm down you loony, I'm entering the agency now!!!" she replied in a sarcastic voice. 

"We had a deal, and you know what boss is gonna do if you break that deal and not come through! you'll be done!" Shouted the henchmen through the earpiece.

 "yea yea, I know what your boss is gonna do. Can you be quiet so I can focus?" Y/N entered through the vents making her way inside. She arrived in a small room that looked like some sort of supply closet. " I'm in, now what do I do?" whispered Y/N through her earpiece. 

"I don't care what you do! just get it done!!!" shouted the henchmen. 

"Fine...so I'll get creative." Y/N smirked to herself. She started going through boxes in the closet. Soon she found a ghost henchmen uniform. 

"Perfect," she said in amazement. She got dress quickly and walked out of the room entering what looks like a kitchen. She then walked through a hall that looked like some sort of waiting room. Walking past henchmen mumbling good afternoons she came across a henchman standing alone in the hall. She then knocked him in the back of the head with her gun and dragged him into the nearest room.

 Once alone she patted him down to check for some sort of map. She soon found a tablet in the henchmen's belt. She took his earpiece and dragged him into the bathroom connected to the room. "Too easy..." she smirked. 

"Now let's find that Intel file and get the hell out of here." She looked on the tablet to find the location of the file. "IN THE VAULT!!! of course, it has to be in the DAMN VAULT!!" Y/N started to pace around the room as she always does when she's thinking. 

'how to get in there....think Y/N ... it can't be that hard' she thought to herself. 'A KEY CARD!!!! It MUST be a key card, Shadow has a vault just like it and they use a KEY CARD!' she thought. She started to go through the tablet looking for the location on the key card. She found the key card was located in the boss's office. 'The boss...not someone I would want to tangle with......but I need that key card... my life is on the line here' she thought. 

She walked out into the main area of the agency. Walking around scanning the area. She then heard two henchmen talking "It's been too quiet.... I don't like it..." said the first henchmen.

 "What do you mean?" asked the second henchmen.

 "It's been quiet for a couple of days now... It's weird..shadow has made no moves against the agency."

 "Thank god, I don't know what we would have done since the boss is not here and all the other agents are either on missions or at their hideouts." ' So their boss is gone huh... let's go find his office' she thought. 

She arrived on the third floor, walking up to the door. She scanned herself to open the door and slipped through. She stood inside the office amazed by what she was seeing. The office was almost entirely gold. It had a ghost sign on the center wall behind the golden desk. On the side of the sign were two long windows giving a view of the agency's helipad. 

'Wow... this guy must be filthy rich....he has taste, I'll give him that..' she thought to herself as she walked up to the desk looking around, her eyes landing on a golden statue of a hand. ' Wow...just think about who I can bribe in a poker game....but that's one thing I can say, I am NOT a thief...WELL, not until this job. I am, after all, stealing a file from the agency.' she thought. 

She found a drawer in the desk that required a fingerprint scan. 'hmm...finger prints huh....this is right up my alley' she then took out a fingerprint scanner that she carried in her pouch on her leg. She then sprayed the scan itself, took out a thin piece of plastic sheet, and placed it on the scan, ripped off the paper, and placed it on the scanner. She then used the scanner to scan the prints.

 The drawer opened instantly, to where she found the key card. She grabbed it, closed the drawer, and walked out of the room. She walked down the two flights of stairs to the first floor. On top of the stairs before the vault, she found a guard and two sentry guns placed on top of the ceilings with beams attached to them. The guard held onto a minigun walking back and forth patrolling the area. 

'SHIT.... why they are so heavy on guarding the vault!!!' she thought 'I need a heavier weapon if I'm gonna take out this idiot'. She came across a chest that require and an id scan. She scanned herself. Moments later the chest opened up revealing bandages, slurps, ammo, and guns. She drunk a slurp jar instantly, moving around objects in the chest until she came across some remote explosives. She soon found a gun to satisfy her needs, the Scar! 

With that, she walked down the stairs while the guards back was turned to her and threw an explosive to the wall on the right. As the guard turned to walked to the right, she threw another one to her left. Ready to cue the plan she pressed down on the button causing the bombs to explode destroying the guns on the wall. As the guard suddenly aware of what going on she shot the guard. As he fell onto his hands and knees yelling for help, she quickly punched in the key card. As the vault slowly open two more guards came as she had a shoot out with them. After a while, both of the guards also fell on to their hands and knees.

 She ran into the vault to look for the file. "Wow......so much loot!" she said mesmerized. She walked up to the guard who was still on the floor, picked him up, and brought him over the chest to be scanned. Once scanned, she opened up the chest and looked around inside.

 "I FOUND IT.....I actually FOUND IT!!!!" she screamed. "Freedom...here I com- ". 

"YOU ARE SURROUNDED! LOWER YOUR WEAPON AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS HELD HIGH!!!!" Screamed a henchman. As she turned around to see twenty henchmen with their guns trained on her. "SHIT!" she whispered --------------------------