Spin The Bottle

Chase's pov:

Me and Charli were having an intense makeout session, when I pulled away. "We should wait till later." I said to her. She looked at me with a confused look on her face and then got off me. "That's fine, Chase. I should go see what Avani wanted earlier." Charli said while walking towards the door. This is so incredibly unfair. I was so close to finally hooking up with her, but I decided to listen to Nick instead. I was still super horny from Charli turning me on. If were being honest, I wanted to tell Charli to come back to her room so we could have fun. But noooooo Nick wanted to play sPin tHe bOttLe. Fuck spin the damn bottle, I didn't want to wait! Whatever, it's too late now. I was getting up from Charli's bed when Dixie came in. She looked at me in said "what were you doing on Charli's bed?" "Nothing. Nothing at all I swear!" I said to her. "Chase, I really don't care what you do with my sister. I'm not gonna kill you I promise." She said to me. "How did you-" Dixie interrupted me by saying "I saw Charli walking out of her room while I was walking up here. I saw you in her bed and connected the dots." "Oh. Well, we didnt do anything too serious though." I said while walking out of the room. Dixie just shook her head and walked in her room.

Charli's pov:

I went to Avani's room to see her sitting on her bed and playing on her phone. I needed to ask her what she wanted earlier. "Hey so, what was it you needed to tell me earlier?" I asked. Avani sat up and said "Actually I was wondering if you wanted to have a girls night with Addison, Kouvr, and I?" "Yes I would love to! I'll go and tell Chase." I said while getting up.

Chase's pov:

I went downstairs to the living room and sat on the couch. Nick sat next to me and said "So, did you guys fuck?" "No unfortunately. I listened to your advice and we did nothing more then have an intense makeout session." I replied. "Okay, good. I will call everyone down here soon for us to play spin the bottle in the livingroom." "Okay. Btw I am so very mad!" I said to Nick. "Why?" He asked. "Wdym why? I had to force myself to stop making out with Charli! I am still very horny and it is not okay!" I said. "Oh you'll be fine. You and her are gonna fuck in the next hour or so." Charli came up behind me and said "Me, Avani, and Kouvr are having a girls night tonight!" "When?" I asked. "Well, we were planning on getting ready for it in like 2 hours." She said. I looked at Nick and he looked at me. "I guess I'll call everyone down now." He said. Charli looked at me with a confused look on her face. "EVERYONE COME DOWN IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW!!!" Nick yelled. "What's happening?" Charli asked. "We are all going to play spin the bottle." I say to her. Everyone came into the livingroom and sat down on the floor. "Ok so, we are all playing spin the bottle! That's why you are all down here." Nick said.

Charli's pov:

We all sat down in a circle to play spin the bottle. I was sitting next to Nick so I didn't have to kiss him. Kouvr and the rest of the girls were sitting in front of me along with Chase sitting next to Ryland and Alex. Thomas wasn't playing because he said he's too old to be playing with us. (Because he's 21 and doesn't wanna take any chances) and Dixie was in front of Nick. "I'll go first Nick said while he spun the bottle. It better land on Dixie. I know they've been crushing on each other for a little while now. After a few seconds, it landed on Dixie. Yesss. Nick and Dixie both lean in and passionately kiss each other. They pulled away and it was my turn. I spun the bottle. It better land on Chase. I could tell he wanted it to land on me to because he kept looking at the bottle and then looking at me. Nick quickly grabbed the bottle and turned it facing Chase. "Well, the bottle chose you Chase. Looks like you and Charli have to kiss." Chase looked at Nick and slightly laughed then back at me. Chase crawled over to me and kissed me. I obviously kissed him back. He started to intensely makeout with me. He grabbed my waist and grabbed it tightly. He found an entrance and added tongue. I think he forgot we were in front of everyone for a second because he tried to take my shirt off. I quickly backed away before he could try and do anything else. "Woah Chase, take her to your room or something!" Ryland said. "I can't believe Chase just tried to fuck you." Nick said, trying not to laugh. Chase got up and took my hand. "Indeed I will take her to my room then." He said while walking up the stairs while holding my hand. "Use protection!" Avani yelled. He took me up to his room and locked the door. He picked me up and put me on his bed. "You have no idea how bad I've been wanting to do this with you." Chase said.

Word count: 932

SPin tHe fUckIng b0ttLe- sorry

Haha this is where the chapter ends so now you have to wait until tomorrow :) I'm so evil sorry. Also it's late and don't feel like writing like a hundred more words.

Add me on snapchat (if u wanna)
Sc: itsmenevaeho8