Part 5

No I wasn't going to let it happen not this time! I push the blankets off my head and turn to face the door watching as it slowly opens revealing a man but...... it's not my father. I sit watching the creature shut the door behind him as he steps in watching me the whole while with piercing red eyes.

I scramble away from it pushing myself up against the cold wall desperately. This only made the creature walk forward cocking it's head to the side a bit. 

"G.. get away I.. I have a weapon!" I yell grasping my pillow in my sweaty hands. 

A low chuckle makes me press the pillow up against my chest in horror. "Oh dear you have it all wrong I'm not the bad guy here" 

The voice sounds like radio static making my ears wine and ache. It takes yet another step closer to my bed the usually loud floor boards now eerily silent. 

"W.. What do you mean?" I stutter

"Oh you know the answer to that. The one who has been abusing you since you were born beating you,taking out all his anger on you and your mother" He is now even closer the giant black figure now standing over me.

"And I'm here to help, get rid of that little problem"

I watch as the rooms erupts into green light illuminating everything with an eerie glow. The man no longer seems human at all his features proving against it. I gasp pressing myself harder against the wall and clutching the pillow into my chest.

"Oh don't be scared dear after all I am here to help you" The creature said reaching out his hand for me to take. 

"All you need to do is shake my hand and I can help make all the troubles go away" 

I stare down at his gloved hand the deal did sound great but why would he do this for me? 

I reach out my hand reluctantly in case he tried anything. He seemed a bit amused at my wariness. I grasp his hand and immediately the room is consumed in a blinding flash of light and radio static begins playing in my ears. 

"Don't worry dear I'll make sure I follow through on my part and this time I'll do it right"

"This will be the deal of a lifetime"

Stay tuned darling