Fluff

"Shut up, Sam."

Trevor looked to his side and chuckled. Trevor, Sam and Sebastian were out and about in winter. Sebastian made the mistake of going out it just his hoodie.

"C'mon, admit it! You're freezing!" Sam said, punching his friend in the shoulder playfully. Sam was all geared up thanks to Jodi's care. He had a fuzzy hat, a scarf, mittens and two coats on.

"One, ow. Two, I never get cold." Sebastian hissed, looking away with defiance. Trevor had been the one to stay on the windy side of Sebastian for the majority of their walk. He was taller and bulkier, so the gusts didn't usually get to Sebastian. But now they were by the docks, so there wasn't much he could do.

Sebastian's ears and cheeks were extremely red. His lips were turning a soft shade of blue and his teeth were chattering. "C'mon, guys. I think we should get going. A sleepover at Sam's house would be preferable since his house is the closest."

"I'm fine." Sebastian muttered.

Trevor went quiet for a moment. He sighed, then unzipped his jacket. "I doubt that." He muttered. He took off his coat, then put it over Sebastian's shoulders. He heard Sebastian grumble angrily, turning his head away. But he didn't throw the jacket away. He held it close.

"C'mon. We can always come back tomorrow." Sam said. Sebastian turned his head to his friends, then sighed, his breath coming out as a frosty cloud.

"Okay. Let's get somewhere warm"

"Holy hell, you're freezing!"

Trevor was brushing his hands against Sebastian's arms. They had walked a bit further to Trevor's cabin. Jodi was dealing with Kent at the time and Sam didn't want to be there.

Sam's stuff littered the corner of the cabin. Trevor had recently updated the home to have a kitchen. It was nice. Sam turned on the TV, and was currently watching that.

"I'm fine, Trevor. Really." Sebastian said. His voice cracked, as if he were embarrassed. Trevor could potentially see why. He was rubbing their hands together. "Y-You're worse than Harvey."

"I'm sorry, but even if you can't feel the cold, you can still get hypothermia. I personally don't want to lose you." Trevor was mainly focused on Sebastian's hands, so when he looked up to see Sebastian's face gushing with red, he almost had a heart attack. "Fuck, are you okay?"

"Yes. Please, let me go now."

"Okay! Okay! Just don't go outside anymore tonight." Trevor pleaded.

"If I'm entertained I won't." Sebastian said with a small, possibility fake, chuckle, evading Trevor and going it sit with Sam.

Sam looked at his friend with big eyes.

"What?" Sebastian asked, getting comfortable by Sam. The TV was playing softly in the background. The outside world was shrouded in darkness and negative twenty degree weather. It was snowing pretty hard.

"You like him. Don't you?" Sam whispered, smirking slyly.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Sebastian growled. He pulled up hood over his head.