Forever Chapt 2

A/N: Ya'll are lucky i'm writing this. i kind of have writers block so whatever is said in this chapter is purely from me thinking about it for a very long time. please understand this one guys and if you have any suggestions on how the next chapter should go, please let me know. Thanks guys. Also, please point out any spelling/ grammar errors. i just went to a convention and i'm tired as shit.

Dear Eren,

I'm writing to you again. I promised I wouldn't ever again yet here I am. I'm not sure what it was that made me write to you but...here I am. Eren....I miss you....More than anything. I think everyone who's ever known you misses you but... I miss you a bit more than everyone else. Your funeral....it's...it's coming up and I don't know what to do. Your... I don't even know what to call her but....Mikasa....she hates me just like she always has exept she hates me even MORE now if that's even humanly possible. Armin is a pure wreck and he really misses you. I know how much he loved you Eren. I was going to suggest you break up with me and go to him because you deserve someone better than me and more like Armin. He... he really loved you Eren...I think... You should have thought about poor Armin before you made the choice you made. He's destoyed more than Mikasa,Erwin, Hanji, and I alltogether.

I love you,

Levi