First kiss 🌺

Kageyama
You have been longing to kiss your milk boy but whenever you tried to kiss him or imply you would want a kiss he would just blush and avoid it.

"Do I always have something on my face"? You thought as you watched him practice his sets with hinata "I wonder how they taste" you said out loud as you looked at kageyamas lips. You immediately blushed and turned around to see if anyone heard you. Luckily no one did.

It was soon eventually time to clean up the gym and you decided to help the boys

"(Y/n) can you help me over here" asked kageyama. You immediately ran up to him but tripped once you were in front of him. And before you knew it your lips were on kageyamas lips. You thought this was your only chance to finally kiss him and immediately went in for the kiss.

"W-what are you doing" kageyama said blushing as he noticed you guys had just kissed.

"Taste sweet" you said giggling.

"Get a room" yelled a jealous Tanaka

Hinata
"How to kiss your girlfriend" typed hinata on his flip phone.

"None of it makes sense" he whined.

"On WikiHow it says to find a romantic place. compliment her, kiss her NECK!,USE TONGUE?" he said in embarrassment.

"Use what? Hina" you asked as you walked into your boyfriends room.

"(Y/n) w-what are you doing here?" He questioned as he quickly hid his phone in his pocket.

"I'm supposed to help you study for English remember I just came a few minutes earlier, your mom let me in."

"OH right! Let me just go get you something to drink" he said still blushing. He immediately got up and without him realizing it his phone fell out his pocket. You didn't want to snoop but you couldn't help it. Once you opened it the first thing that popped up was "how to kiss your girlfriend" you blushed and immediately put it back and laughed.

Time skip to an hour🦦
"Thank you for helping me again (y/n)". Hinata said walking you to his door.

"It's no problem that's what girlfriends are for" you said, you immediately went in for a kiss and hinata panicked, hinata immediately puffed up his lips and kissed you. You opened your eyes and giggled. "W-what? did I kiss you badly?" He said worried.

"No it was perfect" you said.

Tsukishima
Tsukishima was walking  you home today since he didn't have any after school practice. You were holding his hand and you were talking way more than usual. Without realizing it you were annoying the blond haired boy. You were just excited that he got to walk you home since he usually never does. Tsukishima was fed up so he pulled you to face him and kissed you on the lips

"you're so annoying you know?" He said once he pulled away.

He left you dumbfounded "k-kei" you said blushing.

"What did you not like it" he said smirking

"I didn't hate it...do it again" you said wanting more.

Daichi
Whenever Daichi is with you he always gives you a small kiss on your forehead and whenever he does it makes your heart skip a beat, as much as you loved the forehead kisses you have been wanting a kiss on the lips.

You and Daichi were walking to school together. You loved walking to school with him it was always so fun, as you two were holding hands you thought about how you really wanted to kiss him. You were so lucky to have such a good looking boyfriend you thought.