💚Savior🧡

Izuku felt numb everywhere, fear growing inside of him as he screws up his face, sobbing. They were only a few days into their relationship and one of them was already injured while Deku couldnt do anything to hel him. He didnt want to go to class or to anyone, he just wanted his Ash blonde boyfriend back in his arms who was okay and healthy.

He buried his head into his knees further while wiping his red puffy eyes from becoming waterfalls again. He sat there for an hour, which felt like days. He felt alone, as if he had nothing in his life to cherish anymore, all he just wanted was Kacchan's soft rose lips against his to make him feel alive.

"Young Midoryia.."

As Deku looked up with a wrinkled face he was greeted by All might beside him. They both became silent, sitting against Bakugo's door. All might scratched the back of his head awkwardly as he tries his best to comfort Izuku this most convienient way possible as he lets all his emotions out of his body, overwhelming himself.

Katsuki's pov:

I woke up with a painful sting around my body. I squinted my eyes while opening to see a flashing light along with Recovery girl along with her mask and a syringe. She would sigh in relief packing her medical equipment away in her kit while shaking hed head in disappointment.

"You kids always give me heart attacks."

I sat uo to hear her close the door until I saw Deku rushing inside with tears of joy. I stumble  of his reactio as he kneels beside me giving me a watery grin.

"Oh Kacchan..! You scared me to hell today..!"

He wrapped his arms around my hips leaning in closer while sobbing his eyes out. I was confused on what happened but didnt question. I nuzzled my head against his green fluffy hair while patting him on the shoulder.
I stretched m arms with a great big yawn covering my mouth. "Deku.." I called.

Deku would look up straight to me with his eyes widenened.

"Yes Kacchan..?"

"What the hell happened to me for you to be crying..?" I questioned.

He smiled softly and ruffled my blonde hair, checking any wounds surrounding my body.

"I dont even know Kacchan, all I know is that your sick for a few days."

I pout my lip and scowl in disbelief. I fell back onto my bed, facepalming as I groan. I had to miss a few days of school without Izuku. He stil had lessons to go to but visited me every single  day at the dorms after school with some type of food thats either soup or a bento or even ramen. He took great care of me ever since from wiping my nose every time I sneeze, warming me up with heat pads or cooling with ice packs, to either sleeping with me just incase I feel alone.

-Skip to 5 days-

Bakugo is still in bed sick for another couple of days, It was 4:00 and Deku would arrive anytime soon.

Deku pov:

I walked up to Kacchan's dorm room along with a serving of Tteokkbokki, a meal of spicy white rice cakes with some vegetables. I knocked on the door, eager to see Kacchan after a few hours. Bakugo opened the door with a small smile and open arms. I threw myself at him squeezing his torso tightly, His room was more messier as he placed the food on his drawer settling down. I shake my head, disappointed with my hands on either side of my hips, bending down to tidy up his dirty clothes into the washing bin. Kacchan then smirked with a seducive look on his fsce.

"Nice ass Deku,"

I grew red as I threw one of his shirts at him while he avoids it, laughing while eating his meal. I jump onto his bed with my phone looking on instagram for some new feed, We both suddenly had a message from the class 1-A group chat.