Sonic The Hedgehog - Part 2

(Y/F/M) = your favourite movie
----------------------------------

"(Y/N)?" Sonic calls up to you.

"I'm coming Sonikuu" you call back down to him, running down the stairs with a pile of pillows.

"Woah..." his jaw drops slightly as he stares at the mountain of pillows you bought down.

"Why do we need all of those?" He tilts his head slightly to the side, smiling softly.

"Movies... you're the one who asked me to do this" you pout slightly.

"I know..." he takes the pillows from your arms before hugging you tightly and kissing your cheek.

You blush a rose pink colour.

"S-sonic!" You stutter looking towards the ground.

"Hey..." he gently lifts up your chin.

"You are my girlfriend, why not?" He smiles brightly as he blushes slightly.

His words made you blush harder.

"C'mon, let's go..." you softly say, picking up the pillows as you make your way to the sitting room.

Sonic quickly follows.

As you walk in you chuck the pillows onto the sofa.

Before you could sit down Sonic hand jumped over the sofa and had landed right in front of you.

"S-sonic!" You say in shock, staring into his grass green eyes.

"Sorry..." he whines, pulling you onto the sofa with him.

You blush a deep pink colour as he pulls you in closer, cuddling into you sweetly.

"So, what are we watching?" You sweetly ask

"(Y/F/M) (Y/N)" he softly smiles, wrapping his arms around your waist as he cuddles into you even more.

Softly the two of you grab the pillows and move them to make them comfy for the two of you before grabbing the blankets that Sonic had bought down earlier.

'This is perfect' you think to yourself.

---------------------------------
When the movie finishes
---------------------------------

The movie had just finished and you were sleepy, it was late and Sonic was still cuddled into you.

"Sonic?" You softly whisper as you slowly turn around to face him.

He was fast asleep.

"Aww..." you sigh, staring at his sleeping face.

Before you could move you felt one of his strong arms come up around you.

You blushed, thankfully if he did wake up he wouldn't be able to see that you were.

"Sonic?" You whisper to him.

Softly he places one of his fingers over your lips.

"Ssssh... go to sleep" he sleepily whispers back, holding onto you tight, now with both arms.

A few moments of cuddling you feel your eyelids get heavy before they fully shut and you fall asleep in Sonic's arms.

---------------------------------
Next morning
-------------------------------

The bright morning sun shone through the windows.

Your eyelids slowly fluttered open.

"Good morning (Y/N)" Sonic shows you a sweet smile, his emerald green eyes brighter in the shining sun.

"Good morning Sonic" you smile back at your sweet blue boyfriend.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep..." he pouts.

"It's fine Sonic, it was cute seeing you sleep" you giggle, staring into his eyes.

Sonic blushes a deep pink colour as he states back into your eyes.

"Not fair..." he mumbles, looking away, still blushing a deep pink.

He looks back up after a few moments.

"I love you (Y/N)" he confidently says, smiling at you.

"I love you too" you blush a light pink colour as he pulls you in tight, hugging you around your waist.

The two of you stare into each others eyes before sharing a sweet, romantic kiss.

----------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed <3

Remember to comment, follow and vote.

Thanks

- Sophie <3