Crystal The Hedgehog x Silver The Hedgehog

"Crystal! Crystal!!" Silver exclaimed as he jumped up and down, next to the ice rink at the festival.

"Calm down Silver" she giggled.

"But I wanna go..." He whined, looking at the ice rink sadly.

"You really want to go, don't you?" Crystal asked sweetly, making the ivory male's ears perk up.

"Yesss, can we?!" He exclaimed happily, grabbing hold of her right hand.

"Silver!" She blushed lightly as she was dragged off by the male.

"Come on Crystal! Look how fun it looks! Pleaseeeeeee" he moaned, still with a tight grip on the females hand.

"Fine... If you really want to, I guess we cou-"

"Yaay! Let's get skates!" The ivory male cut her off.

Not letting go of Crystal's hand, they made their way over to the stand.

A few minutes later the two had their ice skates on and were ready to go.

Carefully the pair stepped onto the sparkling ice, holding onto the rail as they did.

"Hey Silver... Wanna have a race?" Crystal smiled excitedly as she stared at the male.

"Oh you're on" Silver chuckled with a small smirk.

"Ready... Steady..." The pair said in unison.

"Go!!" Crystal exclaimed before dashing off ahead.

"Cheater!!" Silver shouted as he dashed off after the female.

Dodging the other people on the ice rink, Crystal approached the other side.

Making a sharp turn to avoid hitting some children Crystal lost her balance, sending her toward the floor.

Landing on the cold, hard ice Crystal sat there, wincing as she tried to get up.

Suddenly she felt two strong arms around her.

It was Silver.

"Crystal, are you okay?" He asked with a worried look on his face as he hugged her tight.

"I'll be okay, thank you Silvy..." She smiled softly as she hugged him back.

"How cute!" An older hedgehog exclaimed.

"It's always nice to see young couples like you two" she smiled at the pair, chuckling slightly.

"Oh, no-no we are-" Crystal spoke, instantly perking up, forgetting about the pain.

"Thank you, she means a lot to me" Silver smiled, tightening his hug on Crystal before kissing her softly on the forehead.

Crystal felt the heat rise in her cheeks, she was blushing a deep scarlet colour.

"Well you two have fun, goodbye!" The woman smiled at the pair once again as she skated off.

Instantly Silver's eyes went to Crystal, who sat, still in his arms, trying to hide her face.

Slowly he leant in close, whispering into her ear.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's true... You mean a lot to me Crystal, and... I love you..."

His warm breath tickled her ear, making her turn to face him.

"I love you too Silver" she whispered back.

-------------------------------

So guys, if you read my last update, I've not been the best, I've had really bad writers block too, it's hard trying to come up with a new idea each time you write a oneshot, I mean, I don't want it to be cliché, you deserve to read something good.

I really do hope you enjoyed reading that though!

Remember to follow, vote and comment!

Thanks

- Sophie