The year of hell

This was by far the worst year of my whole life.She showed who she was this year he the real person she was.

Tryouts were fine I was going to make it since I was on last year but I wish I didn't go.It all started with the practices the rude things she said yelling but then she embarrassed me in front of everyone I ran out crying every practice sitting in the hallway and nobody cared she let me nobody came to ask if I was okay I almost left I could have just walked home.I should have.

      She made me stay after practice all the time one time for over 2 hours telling me I'm negative need a positivity book,I'm never going to be an athlete or go far in life,I'm ruining it all. She ties a pieces of wood to my arm and made me serve because she said my serve was horrible so I served for an hour constant pain the woof hurt so bad and I told her and she just said keep going when she took the tape of my hand was red and part was even bleeding. The next day it hurt so bad.

    Don't even get me started on games how many times she made me cry omg.The worst game of it all was this one away game she kept yelling at me a lot.saying I need a shovel to dig myself out and need to be positive how the fuck do you expect me to be positive when she's so rude yelling at me in front of everyone saying I'm ruining it for the team and all this stuff.she sat me out and I sat at the end of the bench hysterical crying and people came over and she told them to leave because I just want attention. So I sat there the rest of the game. Other games I went in between games and cried in hallways and bathrooms alone.other times I drowned myself in water trying not to cry from the hurtful words she stabbed me with.

     After one of the last games me met my mom and dad and was talking to them for 2 hours in her office tell them that I'm negative and need help and stuff while I wait there crying frlmt he things she said to me before she went in. She hurt me more then any bully could and she always called me the rock and in team meetings she looked at me and said stop being negative and people would always cahnt be positive over and over and it made me feel so bad I didn't think I was negative but everyone does the things she said will never leave me and I can't escape and never will because I thought I'd get away from her in high school but think again...