Kankuomoi

Things: This is short and not that sexys but *shrugs* basically Kankuro and Omoi told each other what to wear to bed, and,,, that's what you need to know going in I guess!

Omoi peeked through the crack in the bathroom door. He couldn't help but huff in disappointment. His hoodie made him look cool and unsuspecting (or small and cute, depending on who you asked), but it just looked too small on Kankuro. His shoulders filled out the sleeves in a way Omoi's just didn't. He caught sight of Kankuro's bare thigh and tried to think about that part instead.

He had asked something so simple of Kankuro, and what did he get in return? A stiff, ribbed leather corset and black lacy panties. He glanced at himself in the mirror and felt his face heat up. He looked like a dominatrix. Hopefully Kankuro wouldn't want him to act like one. What if he asked Omoi to hit him? Or put on high heels and step on him? Or—

"Omoi, you okay in there?"

"I'm fine," he called without thinking about it. "I'm going to come out now, close your eyes."

"Aw, alright."

Omoi pushed the door open further, and cautiously walked out. Kankuro sat on the bed facing to his left. His eyes were politely closed.

Walking over to face him hurt. He had to stand with his spine straight or his ribs would be squished. The panties were uncomfortable too, just a little too confining.

"You can open your eyes now."

Slowly he did. "Wow, you—you clean up nice." Kankuro's hand covered his giddy smile and his bare thighs rubbed together.

"That right?" Under that gaze Omoi didn't feel the discomfort as much. He could even take a moment to admire Kankuro's outfit--or rather, article of clothing. It really did look better from the front.

Kankuro stood up. "Can I?"

"Yeah." Omoi stepped closer to allow Kankuro's hands to touch him.

He paid special attention to the twin slices of skin between the bottom of the corset and the hem of the panties. Fingers roved to squeeze and knead his ass and rub their hips together.

Omoi wrapped his arms around Kankuro's back and fingered the hem of his hoodie. He dared to cup one asscheek and smack it lightly.

Kankuro bucked into his hips, a stupid smile on his face. He kissed Omoi from his jaw to his mouth. The sweet way he kissed made Omoi feel like they were on an evening walk, not on a sexual adventure in their bedroom.

Kankuro buried his face in Omoi's cheek. "What are you smiling about?"

"I'm happy to be doing this with you, baby."

"Heh, aw. Consider the feeling mutual." Kankuro mouthed at his neck and all hands rested on warm backs for a moment of peace.

Then Kankuro grabbed Omoi under his thighs and lifted him off the floor.

Omoi's yelp was precious. He held onto Kankuro's shoulders with a claw-like grip as he turned around and sat him on the edge of the bed.

Omoi immediately fell backwards. He tried to sit up on his elbows, but the corset protested violently by stabbing him in the bladder. Omoi yipped, then succumbed to lying horizontal.

Kankuro's face appeared in his line of sight. "You okay?"

"Other than being strapped into a deathtrap? Yeah, I'm fine."

This is the corset, i cut the boots out hfgjkgf