Suisasu

Things: Good freaking grief what am I even supposed to say about this. It's a pee drinking fic, it's super long for some reason, there's a whole POV shift in the middle for no reason. "Enjoy if you can" is about all I can say.

"Guys," Suigetsu panted, "can—can we please take a break? Just for a little while." Before anybody answered, he sat down cross-legged.

"Are you kidding me Suigetsu?" Karin shouted. "We took a lunch break an hour ago."

"I knew you would pull that one out, Karin; I waited until it was two hours."

"You fucker, you're making this journey take forever!"

"Listen, maybe it's my anatomy or maybe it's that I spent four years floating in a test tube, but I have a hard time traveling for hours on end."

"Oh cry me a river."

They reminded Sasuke of siblings—not himself and his brother, of course, but other siblings he had witnessed.

Jugo tapped him on the shoulder. "Should I just pick him up and carry him?"

"Don't," Karin said. "He's an adult, he can handle it."

With that she stepped forward to engage Suigetsu. She grabbed the back of his hair and forced him to look at her.

His face instantly changed from passive to mild alarm. "Can we not do this with Sasuke here?"

Sasuke's ears perked up at that.

"Can you not be so obnoxious with Sasuke here?" she shot back. Karin stepped so that her feet were planted on either side of Suigetsu's thighs. The sound of her shorts unzipping rang out through the still air. Sasuke heard Jugo take a deep breath beside him. A quick glance showed him blushing and pointedly not looking at the couple.

Sasuke had no such cap on his curiosity.

"Open your mouth."

He parted his lips, which wasn't sufficient for Karin. She grabbed his bottom jaw and forced his mouth open wider. Sasuke flinched as she fished her dick out of her underwear and pressed it in between his rows of horrible teeth.

And then, he heard the sound of a stream of water trickling. He saw Suigetsu's eyes clench shut, heard his tiny gasp.

For a perverse amount of time Karin pissed into Suigetsu's mouth and he swallowed it all. One of Suigetsu's hands rubbed between his legs. When Karin finally pulled away and redressed Sasuke felt like he had broken out of a trance.

Sasuke stepped forward. "Which one of you is going to explain what just happened?"

Suigetsu snorted. "What part needs to be explained?"

"Suigetsu likes drinking piss and I wanted him to shut up."

"This is a consensual situation," Suigetsu clarified. "I don't know how much you care about that."

"Why would I not care," Sasuke replied. Suigetsu didn't know how to respond.

Karin started to walk back in the direction they had been heading. "Let's get to civilization before sundown, shall we?"

"Wait."

Jugo and Karin watched him saunter towards where Suigetsu still sat, hand on his hip, thumb under his shirt.

"Can you go again?"

Suigetsu raised his eyebrows at him, and, after a beat, the corners of his mouth. "You wanna try it?"